Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Free Lisa Fischer concert online
Posted by: BFR ()
Date: September 16, 2021 21:49

DUOS & DUETS

Tue, Sep 21, 2021 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDT

From the mind of our Artistic Director and 2021 NEA Jazz Master Terri Lyne Carrington comes the return of the Carr Center’s exciting virtual concert series, "dUOS & dUETS", pairing up industry giants in ways you have never seen them paired before.
In this 4th part of the Encore Series, the incomparable and celebrated vocalist, Ms. Lisa Fischer is joined by gifted multi-instrumentalist, Mr. Louis Cato, streaming on Tuesday, September 21 at 7:30 pm.
Ms. Lisa Fischer, is a powerhouse performer. For decades she was a featured background singer with icons like Luther Vandross, The Rolling Stones, Chaka Khan and Tina Turner.
In 2013 the Best Documentary OSCAR winning film, “Twenty Feet from Stardom” captured her story and left audiences eager to see and hear more. In recent years, headlining performances around the world, she has been delivering that and more.
Mr. Louis Cato joins her on this night. A prodigious multi-instrumentalist, Louis Cato is known best as a member of Jon Batiste & Stay Human, the house band of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert … but Cato defies easy categorization.
He first gained attention as a drummer, but he's equally proficient on bass, guitar, and brass -- talent that earned him gigs with Snarky Puppy, David Sanborn, George Duke, and A Tribe Called Quest.

Re: Free Lisa Fischer concert online
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: September 16, 2021 22:18

When I saw the thread title, I thought christ, Lisa's been jailed spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: September 16, 2021 22:30

crumbling_mice
When I saw the thread title, I thought christ, Lisa's been jailed spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Hahaha!! I can see where it could be misleading.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: September 16, 2021 22:35

smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1812
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home