Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 12, 2022 15:32

polandstones
Warsaw National stadium signed. second leg next year. baracuda agency from Austria.

You mean another European Stones Tour in 2023?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 12, 2022 15:40

RG

That would also explain why there was no rumor about Berlin Waldbühne for 2022 where the large ticket-company Eventim is the owner.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 12, 2022 15:41

RG
polandstones
Warsaw National stadium signed. second leg next year. baracuda agency from Austria.

Seems like a pattern. 2yrs US, 2yrs Europe.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:01

Not sure if it's already posted

[fb.watch]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:10

NICOS

Not sure if it's already posted

Was posted here: [iorr.org] . It's the 'space' video-clip with the 15 tongues - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:15 by Irix.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:26

MelBelli
slewan
from the Spiegel interview (see above)
SPIEGEL: Are you coming back to Europe?

Richards: I'm not allowed to confirm it, I don't think. But it's under discussion.

I guess this is/might be a sign that something went wrong with the tour announcement. Germany's leading news magazine publishes an interview with Keith a day after the Stones starting teasing a tour that will be announced on Monday and Keith isn't allowed to confirm the tour???
Well, the interview has surely conducted a while back but professional management would have made sure that they changed that sentence into something like 'yeah, Europe, here he come, heh-heh'.

Nothing wrong with the tour announcement.

Journalists do not let artist management change sentences after the fact.

well, if you were ever interviewed by some newspaper etc. you will know that no interview is printed as conducted. There's always to option to change words etc. And it's not usually to say that an interview has to be changed if certain things happen – in this case a tour announcement

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:27 by slewan.

Date: March 12, 2022 16:28

Irix
RG

That would also explain why there was no rumor about Berlin Waldbühne for 2022 where the large ticket-company Eventim is the owner.

why should there be a rumor about something that's not gonna happen?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:30

slewan
the Devils have updated their list => [sympathyforthedevils.com]
nothing really new except for the 'running order':
London2 - Helsinki - Brussels – Gelsenkirchen in July
they still have Paris on July 23 followed by Vienna und Stockholm

Usually BV's order of cities is the correct one. But the "Devils" would have Gelsenkirchen as a weekend show and Helsinki as a weekday show. Interesting.

They're still missing Prague as well. Where the hell do you put Prague? Early August?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:32 by Topi.

Date: March 12, 2022 16:30

polandstones

well, interesting (if true)

Date: March 12, 2022 16:36

Topi
slewan
the Devils have updated their list => [sympathyforthedevils.com]
nothing really new except for the 'running order':
London2 - Helsinki - Brussels – Gelsenkirchen in July
they still have Paris on July 23 followed by Vienna und Stockholm

Usually BV's order of cities is the correct one.

I don't doubt that but my guess is that the differences in their lists reflect either different sources (Gelsenkirchen,, Prague and Bern come/came from the Devils) and/or that some shows/dates have not been finalized yet (or their sources have no information on the final running order and on the Vienna/Paris question).
bv mentioned that one places has been dropped at some point while other cities were added

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:44

Did Prague really come from the Devils? I know Bern and Gelsenkirchen did.

I thought Prague only first surfaced in that Stones video clip of the globe with the tongues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:44 by Topi.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:46

RG

Just imagine reading this 20 years ago smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:46 by Koen.

Posted by: jstanek ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:53

Milan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:55 by jstanek.

Posted by: rockerparis ()
Date: March 12, 2022 16:56

Digital Screens in front of Fnac Ternes in Paris

No other posters anywhere in Paris yet
Probably next week

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-12 16:57 by rockerparis.

Date: March 12, 2022 17:00

Lyon

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 12, 2022 17:08

Really wish we would see some of these posters or so from German places as well...

also about the interview...some of my best friends work as journalists/in press office and every single interview they conduct will be cleared by the people responsible for the interview...they aren't just allowed to print whatever without consultation...so idk wtf Keith's or the Stones media persons did there with the comment about the tour but maybe the interview was conducted like 3 weeks ago when things weren't THAT sure yet

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: March 12, 2022 17:12

slewan
MelBelli
slewan
from the Spiegel interview (see above)
SPIEGEL: Are you coming back to Europe?

Richards: I'm not allowed to confirm it, I don't think. But it's under discussion.

I guess this is/might be a sign that something went wrong with the tour announcement. Germany's leading news magazine publishes an interview with Keith a day after the Stones starting teasing a tour that will be announced on Monday and Keith isn't allowed to confirm the tour???
Well, the interview has surely conducted a while back but professional management would have made sure that they changed that sentence into something like 'yeah, Europe, here he come, heh-heh'.

Nothing wrong with the tour announcement.

Journalists do not let artist management change sentences after the fact.

well, if you were ever interviewed by some newspaper etc. you will know that no interview is printed as conducted. There's always to option to change words etc. And it's not usually to say that an interview has to be changed if certain things happen – in this case a tour announcement

I’ve done interviewing; changes may be made for clarity or length. This wouldn’t be one of those cases. It’s simply not a big deal, either way.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: March 12, 2022 17:12

Hi jstanek, where did you make that picture in Lyon?

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 12, 2022 17:17

Topi
Did Prague really come from the Devils? I know Bern and Gelsenkirchen did.

I thought Prague only first surfaced in that Stones video clip of the globe with the tongues.

But Prague is not on their list. Was it there before and was it removed?

Date: March 12, 2022 17:17

lenurb
Hi jstanek, where did you make that picture in Lyon?

It’s not mine, so unfortunately don’t know sad smiley

Date: March 12, 2022 17:20

It has never been there… the only info about Prague is coming from the official teaser + plus my friend who works in the music industry in czech rep told me they really coming

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 12, 2022 17:28

jstanek
It has never been there… the only info about Prague is coming from the official teaser + plus my friend who works in the music industry in czech rep told me they really coming
Dio you have a date for the show in Prague?

Date: March 12, 2022 17:30

jstanek

Thanks, I hope you are right, or actually that your friend is right. If I remember correctly, in 2018 thare were no Prague rumours here on iorr and it came as a surprize during the official announcement.

I wouldn't mind the Letnany venue, I actually like it there. O2 would be amazing of course (except the tickets would be pretty impossible to get, I guess), but I can't see that happening - they absolutely wouldn't be able to build the No Filter stage there and would they bring a different stage to Prague? I don't think so. The Eden stadium might be an option, though still way too small compared to all other venues. But it surely would be possible.

Anyway, we will know soon.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 12, 2022 18:57

Happy24

I wouldn't mind the Letnany venue, I actually like it there. O2 would be amazing of course (except the tickets would be pretty impossible to get, I guess), but I can't see that happening - they absolutely wouldn't be able to build the No Filter stage there and would they bring a different stage to Prague? I don't think so. The Eden stadium might be an option, though still way too small compared to all other venues. But it surely would be possible.

Anyway, we will know soon.

Was a great video on the design/construction of the stage etc (Stageco?) that was posted somewhere here a few years ago.
Can't locate it, but it showed how the NF stage could be easily modified for smaller venues..
Don't believe they ever have, but they did plan on it at one point and it was designed to.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 12, 2022 19:00

Again, what about Letna instead of Letnany? Possible?
It is in the city center.

Date: March 12, 2022 19:12

Adams

I don't think so. Thate hasn't been any concerts there in many many years, the Stones' concert in 2003 was one of the last ones, I think. The Letnany area has been used for this kind of events for quite a few years now. I don't know if it is literally impossible to have a gig at Letna, but I believe so.

But well, isn't it too soon to speculate about the actual Prague venue? Prague is still not even on any rumour list. Though I want to believe jstanek is right...

Date: March 12, 2022 19:13

Adams

Nope. It’s not possible anymore. It will be Letnany, same as the last time and should be in the end of july

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 12, 2022 19:15

Happy24
Adams

I don't think so. Thate hasn't been any concerts there in many many years, the Stones' concert in 2003 was one of the last ones, I think. The Letnany area has been used for this kind of events for quite a few years now. I don't know if it is literally impossible to have a gig at Letna, but I believe so.

But well, isn't it too soon to speculate about the actual Prague venue? Prague is still not even on any rumour list. Though I want to believe jstanek is right...

Well, Prague or at least Czech Republic was on the tongue map, so unless someone was going to put Vienna and Budapest or Wroclaw in Poland and made a big mistake it is Prague.

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: March 12, 2022 19:19

Yo, get me link? THX

Posted by: MickDaseway ()
Date: March 12, 2022 19:21

polandstones

YO please get me link from baracuda. THX

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5657585960616263646566...LastNext
Current Page: 61 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1345
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home