Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Audience energy
Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: November 9, 2005 15:42

Jack White in NME this week:-

"I'm really looking forward to playing in England.
Audiences in America display absolutely no energy during shows at all.
Now i'm of the opinion that when you go to a rock n' roll show, you are not going to the movies. You paid your two bits and you deserve something but it doesnt mean that you're allowed to just stand there and not participate"

Having been to The White Stripes Hammersmith show on sat.5th, i can testify, that the energy generated from both onstage and off, was amazing, i expect, and hope for the same, tonight at Ally Pally, from this amazing band.

Hopefully, the u.k and European crowds, for The Stones shows, next summer, will show equal passion and excitement,

Re: Audience energy
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: November 9, 2005 16:30

Definitely. I can't wait...!

"got to be worked on
don't have no bark nor bite..."

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: November 9, 2005 17:37

Jack White should be producing the Rolling Stones. Our last, best hope for recorded greatness.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 9, 2005 18:07

in the states a lot of the fans are all over 40...

but for me, and i'm over 40, i look at them like gods....ha...but i don't want to miss a thing...i sing every song....but i never turn my eye from them...
its like they are looking back at you ...anyway going to see the stones is like going to church...your in the presences of such greatness and history...for the most part, we in the states would be almost as happy to just watch them...

i get high just hearing them....and even higher seeing them! they blow me away...

Posted by: drake ()
Date: November 9, 2005 18:57

If Jack White produced a Stones album, someone else better engineer it. And it better not be recorded on a 4 track cassette deck.

Date: November 9, 2005 19:02

lol, Drake!

Posted by: Rev. Robert W. ()
Date: November 10, 2005 00:39

Dunno, drake:

Cassette decks were working pretty well for "Jumpin' Jack Flash" and "Street Fighting Man."

Posted by: drake ()
Date: November 10, 2005 17:38

JJFlash sounds miles better than Blue Orchid or anything off Get Behind Me Satan. Dont get me wrong, I dig the vintage sound, but it doesnt need a hiss in it to sound vintage. Hell, let ME produce and engineer the album! Whahaha!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home