Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Miss U
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:09

petition: please sign if you, too, would like Miss U to disappear back into whichever hole she had crawled into for the last few months, instead of posting book-sized and catalepsy-inducing articles about Brian Jones conspiracy theories for the umpteenth time
Johanna

Message from the iorr editor:
Please do not post long subject text. It will mess up the forum.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-08 22:06 by jostorm.

Re: petition: please sign if you, too, would like Miss U to disppear back into whichever hole she had crawled into for the last few months, instead of posting book-sized and catalepsy-inducing articles about Brian Jones conspiracy theories for the umptee
Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:29

bill

Re: petition: please sign if you, too, would like Miss U to disppear back into whichever hole she had crawled into for the last few months, instead of posting book-sized and catalepsy-inducing articles about Brian Jones conspiracy theories for the umptee
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:32

I have no clue what you are even talking about but I would sign a petition to limit the amount of characters in a subject line.

Posted by: Rank Outsider ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:35

jostorm - That has got to be the longest headline ever in the history of IORR.
I just love it when you get all nasty and witty at the same time. That's real neat.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:36

Or to have this idiotic & annoying post removed...

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:50

Lorenz

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Re: Miss U
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 8, 2005 21:53

Making such stupid headline is lke asking for being banned from this forum. Final call that is. Pretty stupid. I have other things to do than cleaning up endlessly long subject lines.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 8, 2005 22:01

You're excactly right ,bv, but the post itself was way too long. Then it was followed by people copying the whole post before replying. Could you mention this also? Thanks for your good work!

Scotty

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: November 8, 2005 22:14

you should be deleting that other brian jones post........its @#$%& ludicrous,and as for the tossers who quoted it..........

Posted by: BersaGurra ()
Date: November 8, 2005 23:06

Ban Miss You Live for sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1997
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home