Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

N.F.T. Will It Happen?
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: March 7, 2021 17:06

N.F.T. (Non Fungible Tokens) are being offered as a way to engage in fandom as never before, e.g. "A Lifetime Front Row Tickets x 4", "You get sit in on the Final Mix Listening of the latest album", "Tour Rehearsal Access for Life".

Obviously these are unbelievable experiences, therefore there is value in these item's, the idea is kinda like a transferable "Fantasy Island", once i've had my experience why don't I sell it to the next Fan... etc etc

We just saw "Kings Of Leon" do this, they being at most like 40yrs old, have decades further to go if they wish, okay so hear me out here.

Could the final album & tour have NFT's that are exchanged in RS.com type marketplace, what would you want to see? Buy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-07 17:11 by SKILLS.

Re: N.F.T. Will It Happen?
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: March 7, 2021 18:49

Who's lifetime? Might be very short duration access.

jb

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: March 8, 2021 14:09

I was trying to be .....

Yep but if i'm going to be a business, i can see these offerings going beyond the lifetime of our heroes.

E.G.

1. The opportunity to strum Micawber

2. The Opportunity to play the Teardrop Bass through the Amp

3. The Opportunity to listen to the Master's through the Speakers they heard it through

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 10, 2021 18:44

SKILLS
I was trying to be .....

Yep but if i'm going to be a business, i can see these offerings going beyond the lifetime of our heroes.

E.G.

1. The opportunity to strum Micawber

2. The Opportunity to play the Teardrop Bass through the Amp

3. The Opportunity to listen to the Master's through the Speakers they heard it through
I am against touching someone else instrument . That's like asking if you can touch someones else's spouse or girlfriend . That is pretty out there . I can see access to tour rehearsels and listening in the studio to the final mix . Also as an aside , the only person besides myself touching my instruments are my Guitar Tech.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-10 18:47 by TheGreek.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home