Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 29, 2020 22:44

Seems a bit risky mowing the lawn there. To close to the water line. What if an alligator snaps him?

He'd have his body guard with him ....
And besides He's danced with Mr D so a Gator shouldnt be a prob ...

ROCKMAN

Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 29, 2020 23:11

Mostly friendly gators in the hood from what I understand.
Zoomed in on one of the pics and spotted this..

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 29, 2020 23:19

The sky in this area is always gorgeous.

Date: December 29, 2020 23:25

Heck!!... compared to these shacks
Mick's only got 'imself a cowboy tent .......

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 30 December 2020

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 29, 2020 23:30

steffialicia

Looks quite normal: Google Streetview .

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 30, 2020 03:15

Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
No matter if it's a closed millionaire owned and only rich men community, the property is too small and has no space for privacy. From what the pictures show, the neighbor windows are in a couple of meters from the house, I bet you could hear what they are talking about easily. Parkway is too close also. It might be safe and fine for rich but not world-wide famous people and their children

Huh.

You must be friends with Mick and his girlfriend to know all those things that they apparently decided are just fine! Are you their life coach or manager?

lol. I don't know why would you take it this personal, are you the real estate manager who sold this house?

It's just a bit much, that's all. Very assumptive on your part.

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: January 6, 2021 23:22

GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
No matter if it's a closed millionaire owned and only rich men community, the property is too small and has no space for privacy. From what the pictures show, the neighbor windows are in a couple of meters from the house, I bet you could hear what they are talking about easily. Parkway is too close also. It might be safe and fine for rich but not world-wide famous people and their children

Huh.

You must be friends with Mick and his girlfriend to know all those things that they apparently decided are just fine! Are you their life coach or manager?

lol. I don't know why would you take it this personal, are you the real estate manager who sold this house?

Just like anyone on here, I share my personal opinion based on what I see on the pictures of the property. I don't know why would it lead you to make personal and snarky comments.

Date: January 7, 2021 02:07

Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana

Huh.

Just like anyone on here, I share my personal opinion based on what I see on the pictures of the property. I don't know why would it lead you to make personal and snarky comments.

Because your personal opinion is skewed about a picture of a house. It's not snarky or personal, just observational. The best example being "the property is too small and has no space for privacy" - you don't know that.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 7, 2021 08:58

He also evidently does not know about the space compressing properties of telephoto lenses.

jb

Date: January 7, 2021 09:48

jbwelda
He also evidently does not know about the space compressing properties of telephoto lenses.

jb

Exactly.

Date: January 7, 2021 09:53

I tell you, Mona, what I want to do
I'll build a house next door to you
Can I see you sometime?
We can blow kisses through the blinds

................... Mona (I Need You Baby) - Ellas McDaniel

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-07 19:06 by Rockman.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: January 7, 2021 14:08

Irix
steffialicia

Looks quite normal: Google Streetview .

we have the most beautiful sunsets here in Sarasota, FL

Date: January 7, 2021 23:35

GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana

Huh.

Because your personal opinion is skewed about a picture of a house. It's not snarky or personal, just observational. The best example being "the property is too small and has no space for privacy" - you don't know that.

Hm. Actually, you don't know it either unless you were in the house yourself. Were you there? If not, I don't know what the hell are you talking about. You should take it easy as it was just MY personal opinion.

Date: January 8, 2021 04:20

Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana

Huh.

Hm. Actually, you don't know it either unless you were in the house yourself. Were you there? If not, I don't know what the hell are you talking about. You should take it easy as it was just MY personal opinion.

I never stated I did or have been in the house. I have been in plenty of houses like it but I would never assume such a thing based on a picture and not having been in the house. Maybe if you phrased it as a question or with some curiosity instead of being a knowitall your opinion wouldn't be wrong.

Date: January 8, 2021 23:23

GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana
GasLightStreet
Mariuana

Huh.

I never stated I did or have been in the house. I have been in plenty of houses like it but I would never assume such a thing based on a picture and not having been in the house. Maybe if you phrased it as a question or with some curiosity instead of being a knowitall your opinion wouldn't be wrong.

Lol. I don't really care. But it's funny how you're fighting over the most irrelevant thing. Sorry my opinion made your smart arse hurting but that is life. Bye.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 8, 2021 23:50

M's and GLS's polemics is starting to look like a pyramid from a bird's eye view...

Date: January 9, 2021 00:40

Stoneage
M's and GLS's polemics is starting to look like a pyramid from a bird's eye view...

With the post that triggered Skippy's reaction as the pyramid top smiling smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 18, 2023 16:51

Now up for sale [www.mysuncoast.com]

Wonder how much time Mick actually spent there...and wasn't it supposed to be a "present" for his girlfriend and "insurance" for "later"?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 18, 2023 20:56

I'm guessing they didn't spend much time there. Supposed to be near her mum's place?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 18, 2023 23:12

Yes you have to wonder if they ever set foot there...Looks like it's never been lived in [www.zillow.com]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: June 19, 2023 00:15

Rockman
.....there's no fence .....

No need for that. There are Piranhas in the water.

Posted by: Ruediger ()
Date: June 19, 2023 01:35

I would never want to live in a surrounding like that - Stephen King's story "Laurie" comes to mind ...

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 19, 2023 03:56

gotdablouse
Yes you have to wonder if they ever set foot there...Looks like it's never been lived in [www.zillow.com]

Mick & his cat spent 5 minutes there to film this:

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: June 19, 2023 06:12

Plink
gotdablouse

Mick & his cat spent 5 minutes there to film this:

[www.instagram.com]

Lol. I wondered when I first saw that post if it was the Florida home.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1902
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home