Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Most euphoric Stones Song?
Posted by: Swayed1967 ()
Date: November 5, 2020 10:39

Elmo Lewis
Swayed1967
Child of the Moon, especially the rapturous ending. Tumbling Dice is also a good choice but some of the songs people are voting for makes me think there are way too many Americans on this board.

What does that mean? Euphoria is euphoria, right?

Well, if you stand up straight maybe I can shine a little light…Music is like a drug that produces feelings of euphoria…so yeah in that sense you can vote for any song you like without fear of looking like an idiot. Similarly, I won’t call you a pedophile if you get a euphoric rush from ‘Stray Cat Blues’ or a devil worshipper if you strip naked whilst woo-wooing along to Sympathy. But I wanna believe that the OP’s intentions were more ambitious than simply asking us to name our favorite songs. He wants to know which songs we’d dance naked to with a complete lack of self-consciousness. And I don’t think songs like Start Me Up, Winter, Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Lies etc., as great as they are, cut the mustard in that respect. (So I jokingly suggested that Americans, who seem prone to casting bad votes, must be responsible for these poor choices.) Tumbling Dice, however, is different. When I’m grooving to the outro – and I think I speak for everyone here - I wouldn’t be able to protest if a stranger’s hands began undressing me.

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: November 5, 2020 10:44

YCAGWYW and Salt Of The Earth and Jigsaw Puzzle, perhaps ironically Doom & Gloom, Tumbling Dice, Loving Cup, ADTL, Sway, SFM on Brussels Affair

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 5, 2020 14:11

Swayed1967
KRiffhard
Anyway you look at it

Good Gravy!! You may not be breaking any laws but I’m fairly certain that song doesn’t have a pulse.

...and you're right!! The most boring song ever! smiling bouncing smiley

Date: November 5, 2020 15:03

We Love You comes to mind

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 5, 2020 16:27

How about 20 Flight Rock -Still Life?

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: November 5, 2020 22:57

Chris Fountain
How about 20 Flight Rock -Still Life?

I'll allow it.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: November 5, 2020 23:18

Swayed1967
Elmo Lewis
Swayed1967
Child of the Moon, especially the rapturous ending. Tumbling Dice is also a good choice but some of the songs people are voting for makes me think there are way too many Americans on this board.

What does that mean? Euphoria is euphoria, right?

Well, if you stand up straight maybe I can shine a little light…Music is like a drug that produces feelings of euphoria…so yeah in that sense you can vote for any song you like without fear of looking like an idiot. Similarly, I won’t call you a pedophile if you get a euphoric rush from ‘Stray Cat Blues’ or a devil worshipper if you strip naked whilst woo-wooing along to Sympathy. But I wanna believe that the OP’s intentions were more ambitious than simply asking us to name our favorite songs. He wants to know which songs we’d dance naked to with a complete lack of self-consciousness. And I don’t think songs like Start Me Up, Winter, Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Lies etc., as great as they are, cut the mustard in that respect. (So I jokingly suggested that Americans, who seem prone to casting bad votes, must be responsible for these poor choices.) Tumbling Dice, however, is different. When I’m grooving to the outro – and I think I speak for everyone here - I wouldn’t be able to protest if a stranger’s hands began undressing me.

Well, if that's the criteria, then I'll have to go with the Rice Crispies jingle.

Posted by: Steen G ()
Date: November 6, 2020 00:14

legin
For me it's always been Memory Motel and Winter !

Memory Hotel ... Euphoric??? It is their farewell song to Mick Taylor. First part of B'nB simply is them showing they can make it without him.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1427
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home