Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Seattle 2005 setlist
Posted by: G. the Cock ()
Date: October 31, 2005 08:22

Thanks to Shidoobee and Stonesdoug!

[p081.ezboard.com]

1. Start Me Up
2. Shattered
3. She's So Cold
4. Tumbling Dice
5. Oh No, Not You Again
6. Ruby Tuesday
7. Rain Fall Down
8. Bitch
9. Night Time
Band Introduction
10. The Worst
11. Infamy
12. Miss You
13. Rough Justice
14. Get Off My Cloud
15. Honky Tonk Women
16. Out of Control
17. Sympathy For The Devil
18. Brown Sugar
19. Satisfaction
20. You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
21. Jumpin' Jack Flash (encore)

Truth is stranger than fiction

stoned greetings
G. The Cock

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-31 08:35 by G. the Cock.

Re: Seattle 2005 setlist
Posted by: lodge ()
Date: October 31, 2005 09:41

Good Morning Europe
Tonite we got a change from Calgary. First of all the sound was crystal clear better than Calgary. Audience was wild, but nothing to the real Canucks. Anyway we got Start me UP and then surprisingly SHATTERED. Wonderful version, really good. Then we got a lovely Ruby Tuesday Besides we got Bitch. Oh no not you again on the main stage was very good. Small stage went to Rough Justice, but the rest remained the same. Jagger was in very good mood and the guitars loud and clear. Rain Fell Down seems to substitute Back to my hand. Out of Control was very wild and wonderful played. It seems that the slide musical changes of the old songs does good to the whole set.
Encore went to You can't always get what you want to Jumping Jack Flash.Next stop Portland.
And mind those dreamers of yesterday. It's 2005 and I tell this is still rocking

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: October 31, 2005 19:13

"Good Morning Europe"

Amen.. I can't wait...

Posted by: thewho ()
Date: October 31, 2005 20:42

Great show last night. Rain Fall Down sounded incredibly good, and it was nice to hear Bitch.

A question for anyone there last night. During the intoductions, Ronnie came out and clapped his hands while a cloud of dust came from his hands. Did anyone else see that? Back on drugs?

Great show, I thought Keith was really on last night, and it would have been nice to see him play a different Voodoo song, like Thru and Thru. Oh well, maybe next time!

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:44

thewho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ronnie came out and clapped his
> hands while a cloud of dust came from his hands.
> Did anyone else see that? Back on drugs?

LOL!

I've seen it a lot during recent tours.

I've always thought it was magnesium, like gymnasts use to improve their grip on the rings or the uneven bars. Perhaps it helps to get more grip on the floor too, or on the guitar?

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:54

It is indeed magnesium. Most guitarists use it to get a good grip on their neck.

Posted by: thewho ()
Date: November 1, 2005 00:59

HA! Got it, never have seen that before. Great show, anyone up front catch what Keith was smoking behind his stacks?

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: November 1, 2005 01:04

stickydion: if you don't like the sense of humor just don't take it.
I was the first to write a report for those who can't make it over. Went out the arena and straight to my laptop. Just to give the Europeans morning news.
I also liked it when I was waiting in the office in the morning to get the news.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home