Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Mick and cocaine
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 2, 2020 20:03

LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
Not me, but apparently many do!
I say let them all snort some lines if we could get another Sticky Fingers!

Of course you do, even if it kills him. Stadium tour too, pack em in.

Kills him? Like before? ... oh wait, he's perfectly fine. (judgmental moron!)

Nah, you are the one who said let him snort some lines so you get something you want. Most people would be thankful he is clean so he doesn't drop dead of a heart attack.

He's his own person. He makes his own choices, despite what you think he should do. Maybe he wants to drink some pepsi instead of coke, but that is not healthy, perhaps he should get your permission first.

You are the one suggesting he shove blow up his nose. He can do what he wants, never said he shouldn't. He isn't stupid and knows better. He also knows better about Covid, touring and precautions to prevent it. You, I doubt it. Go stuff your nose all you want.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: September 2, 2020 20:09

daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

Nah, you are the one who said let him snort some lines so you get something you want. Most people would be thankful he is clean so he doesn't drop dead of a heart attack.

He's his own person. He makes his own choices, despite what you think he should do. Maybe he wants to drink some pepsi instead of coke, but that is not healthy, perhaps he should get your permission first.

You are the one suggesting he shove blow up his nose. He can do what he wants, never said he shouldn't. He isn't stupid and knows better. He also knows better about Covid, touring and precautions to prevent it. You, I doubt it. Go stuff your nose all you want.

LOL, your implication is he snorts once and he'll be dead. You're acting like the almighty judge of all. I want a oreo cookie, do i have your permission, or might that kill me?

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 2, 2020 21:46

LeonidP - wow whats wrong with you? Grown up...

Date: September 2, 2020 21:56

LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

LOL, your implication is he snorts once and he'll be dead. You're acting like the almighty judge of all. I want a oreo cookie, do i have your permission, or might that kill me?

Ask John Entwistle that question. Only takes once.

You can do whatever you want. I'd suggest Fentanyl, heard good things about it. I don't care what happens to you. You should go get Covid too but don't be an ass an spread it.

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: September 2, 2020 23:08

Elmo Lewis
Things seemed kinds speeded up on the 1981 tour........

BIG TIME!!

Date: September 3, 2020 04:55

Cooltoplady
LeonidP - wow whats wrong with you? Grown up...

Just me? Other party is acting completely mature?

Date: September 3, 2020 04:56

daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

You can do whatever you want. I'd suggest Fentanyl, heard good things about it. I don't care what happens to you. You should go get Covid too but don't be an ass an spread it.

My kid ate a poptart earlier. What do you recommend? Hospital visit to get his stomach pumped?

Date: September 3, 2020 05:03

LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

My kid ate a poptart earlier. What do you recommend? Hospital visit to get his stomach pumped?

I recommend he get a different father. It is not good growing up in a house like yours.

Covid is not the flu and poptarts are not cocaine. Shouldn't need to explain that, but then some people don't get it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-03 05:08 by daspyknows.

Date: September 3, 2020 05:07

daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

I recommend he get a different father. It is not good growing up in a house like yours.

Proving the original point. Mr. Judgement passes on his judgment. It must be nice to know everything!

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 3, 2020 07:59

No business of mine.

Date: September 3, 2020 08:03

LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

Proving the original point. Mr. Judgement passes on his judgment. It must be nice to know everything!

It is a fact, not a judgement. Anyone who equates poptarts to cocaine and the flu to covid is incapable of good parenting.

Don't forget, YOU were the one to suggest Mick do more coke so they can do an album like Sticky Fingers and don't think that would represent a risk to a man in his late 70's with heart issues. Who else thinks that is a good idea?

Date: September 3, 2020 12:35

daspyknows
LeonidP
daspyknows
LeonidP

It is a fact, not a judgement. Anyone who equates poptarts to cocaine and the flu to covid is incapable of good parenting.

Don't forget, YOU were the one to suggest Mick do more coke so they can do an album like Sticky Fingers and don't think that would represent a risk to a man in his late 70's with heart issues. Who else thinks that is a good idea?

The point was he will do as he wishes, not what you think he should do. And poptarts/sugar does kill, for your information.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 3, 2020 13:12

I love this thread and reading this thread makes me want to "party" I so miss having fun ! All work and no play makes everything dull and boring . Work , bills , rest blah blah blah . Then add how we have to stay on guard against COVID-19 which is as real as a heart attack ( seriously not kidding ) I just miss having fun period .

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: September 3, 2020 16:38

How did this thread go from blow to COVID?

other than it being hard to sniff blow w/ a mask on, I don't see the connection.

My 2 Cents: I assume Mick did plenty of blow, but gave it up a looooong time ago....but, I know nothing nor claim to.

and, if he wants to use it now at his age....go ahead...I'm not his mother.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 3, 2020 16:52

On a related note, notice John Lennon sniffing a bottle of Pepsi near the beginning of A Hard Days Night. Guess there was no coke around. confused smiley

Date: September 3, 2020 16:59

stickyfingers101
...and, if he wants to use it now at his age....go ahead...I'm not his mother.

Eggzactly!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 3, 2020 17:04

As long as he doesn't smoke cigarettes and go to the bingo while munching waffles, he'll be fine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-03 17:07 by Erik_Snow.

Date: September 3, 2020 20:01

Erik_Snow
As long as he doesn't smoke cigarettes and go to the bingo while munching waffles, he'll be fine

With our monikers, Erik, we should tread lightly in this debate... winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-03 20:01 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 3, 2020 20:08

Oh you guys and ladies are killing me today

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1723
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home