Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: "Down The Road Apiece" Louisville, November 3, 1981
Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 27, 2005 10:13

BOBM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I sent Drake the Louisville soundboard, which was
> on the top of his list of wants. I also added as
> filler all the released sounboard versions of Down
> the Road Apiece.
> He farted off my trade and I had to ask him twice
> when he plans to mail to me. He
> has bad manners. I'm sure glad I didn't include
> the last (unreleased) version of Down the Road
> Apiece. As he said, it was several weeks ago, and
> he promised me he would send what I asked for (and
> it's not the Columbus show, which I already have).

The discs you sent were greatly appreciated. The complaint about the delay is very valid but I have never been rude to you or anyone else who has mailed me. Below is YOUR email to me:

-----------------------------------
>Hey Drake,
>
>Well like I said, you'd be buried with activity and I will probably get lost in
>the shuffle. I've decided to just mail my show to you and hope I get something in
>return in a timely manner. Smiley emoticon
>
>I am mailing today the Louisville 1981 soundboard, as described, with three
>additional Down the Road Apiece bonus tracks. All soundboard, all A+ quality.
>
>One final thank you for recording and sharing your show.
>
>Bob
-----------------------------------

I told you upfront that it would be delayed. On top of that, the post above said that you didnt want the Columubus show, thats crap...

--------------------
Drake,

Thinking you were only going to send me Columbus, I only included Louisville with the bonus tracks. Please tell me what else I can send you for the Nashville '02 recording.

I really appreciate your sending me both shows. I am really looking forward to hearing the Nashville too.

Bob
--------------------

I had delays about sending discs. Sent them through my work only to find our secretary still had the stack on her desk the next day. I sent everyone their discs monday of this week. I sent Nashville to everyone as a thank you for your patience, so to speak. This is the first time I havent sent the day after i recieved a trade. Unfortunately I recieved 20+ requests in all and had my festival that week.

Thankfully every disc is in the mail and out of my hands. Hopefully when you get your discs you wont despise me so much. Nashville might turn some heads.

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: October 27, 2005 10:29

Drake,

I certainly don't despise you. I simply want you to meet your trade obligation.
You posted some of the emails we exchanged, but very selectively. The time gap was weeks, not one day. Thanks in advance for the discs now in the mail to me.

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: October 27, 2005 10:49

Here is a better picture of the time gap: Notice I didn't inquire until a 8 days after Drake promised to mail, and then again 12 days after that.

September 30: Drake
Thank you for going ahead and mailing. As soon as your package arrives I'll be mailing mine.

October 5: Drake
package arrived today, its crazy up here but ill get columbus out to you pronto!

October 13: Bob
Hi Drake,
Did you mail Columbus and Nashville to me yet? I'm particularly looking forward to the latter.

October 25: Bob
Drake,
Are you going to mail the discs to me?
Bob

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: October 27, 2005 11:06

G The Cock :
"Just finished d/l of that great recording! Many many thanks to the seeder and to Rocks Off!!!!
But, I've got errors in tracks 8 and 15 disc one, track 5 disc two. They are not listenable. Anybody able to help me out with those tracks? mp3 would be ok, just to complete the thing! Thanks a lot in advance!!! "

I have corrected them but they remain incomplete. you mean you're looking for complete versions of these tracks ?
I also made an artwork..where can I put them ? rockpassion will be back up on next monday I hope.

J-P

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 27, 2005 12:12

the guy who seeded Louisville on the RO tracker is now aware of the flaws and has indicated that he'll seed a fix for the faulty songs, so they'll hopefully be up there a.s.a.p.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 27, 2005 17:00

Drake, can you put Nashville '02 on dimeadozen when you get a chance? I promise not to rush you like that other guy smiling smiley

Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 27, 2005 19:34

He wasnt rushing me, it was simply delayed on my end. smiling smiley I apologized to him and everyone else, but others sent once we had confirmed exact details. He'll be happy when those discs arrive to him though.

I will be putting Nashville on the rockoff tracker but not on DEMONdozen. Expect it in a day or two. It sounds great btw...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2008
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home