Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5253545556575859606162
Current Page: 62 of 62
Re: New Rolling Stones song "Living In A Ghost Town" out now
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 5, 2020 22:56

hockenheim95
GasLightStreet
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
Hopefully if they release a new LP this song won't be on it.

I wonder if people said that when Jumpin' Jack Flash came out?

I've never read anything to suggest that but that's how it was then. It would be interesting if they didn't put it on the album. It would be their first stand alone single in 51 years... or something.

You forgot Hurricane :-) And the Doom and Gloom Single was a different version than the album track.

Oh. I forgot about that single version of DAG. Hurricane was a charity single.

Posted by: Dorn ()
Date: October 5, 2020 23:39

You forgot Hurricane :-) And the Doom and Gloom Single was a different version than the album track.[/quote]

and the better one

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 6, 2020 05:53

I guess I missed the tone too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Love is strong..."

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: October 18, 2020 13:18

Doxa
Doxa
"Living In A Ghost Town" seems to be a steady streamer. It has now 11.9 mil streams (#46), making it the third most streamed Stones song in Spotify since TATTOO YOU hits. It will pass very soon "Hate You See You Go" (12.3 mil, #43), and being such a steady streamer months after its relaese, it looks it will even catch "Anybody Seen My Baby?" (18,1 mil, #30) later in the fall/winter.

- Doxa

"Living In A Ghost Town" still streaming nicely. It has now 13.7 million streams (#40) plus the A-mok remix 4,7 million streams (something I just now noticed reported) in Spotify. Together that is respectable 18,4 million streams.

- Doxa

A monthly check of how it is doing in Spotify.

The 'normal' version has now 15,9 million streams (#36) and Alok Remix 5,6 million streams (#79). That's together nice 21,5 million streams, which means that "Living In A Ghost Town" easily makes TOP 30 of most popular Rolling Stones songs of all-time in Spotify. That also makes it the most streamed new song of post-Start Me Up-era. "Anybody Seen My Baby" with its 20.6 million streams is the second, the next ones lurking far behind.

What is nice to notice is how steady streamer the song is. People still listen to it regularly, about 3 million times a month, about a half year after its release.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-18 13:21 by Doxa.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5253545556575859606162
Current Page: 62 of 62

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 459
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home