Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Atlanta, GA USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 6, 2020 20:47

Please post your comments, questions and info related the following Rolling Stones No Filter USA Tour 2021 show and travel here:

ATLANTA

Atlanta Song Vote

Bjornulf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-10 03:40 by bv.

Re: Atlanta, GA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 6, 2020 20:53

Assuming this applies to concerts, I have read that Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers "street pricing" for beer and food and refillable soft drinks. For example, they have a Chick Fil'A in there and it is supposedly the same price as any regular location.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 6, 2020 23:38

The Black Crowes are in Nashville, TN on July 8 and
Virginia Beach, VA on July 10. Would be a nice
opening act - as they are from Atlanta.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: February 6, 2020 23:53

This is where I live and I'll be turning 50 two days after the show. I'm psyched and excited about this one. I can hardly believe it. I'll be keeping tabs on this thread and hope to have a drink before the show with any IORR's attending.

Viva Le Stones!

Posted by: MartinStone87 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 00:24

jahisnotdead
This is where I live and I'll be turning 50 two days after the show. I'm psyched and excited about this one. I can hardly believe it. I'll be keeping tabs on this thread and hope to have a drink before the show with any IORR's attending.

Viva Le Stones!

that good! I plan to travel from Montevideo-Uruguay, suggestions to find accommodation in Atlanta?

Date: February 7, 2020 00:46

MartinStone87
jahisnotdead

Viva Le Stones!

that good! I plan to travel from Montevideo-Uruguay, suggestions to find accommodation in Atlanta?

There are many good hotels in the city. Hampton Inn is a chain of moderate price and good quality. Any of the high end hotels in the city will be fine. If you're on a budget, a motel outside the perimeter of highway 285 will be less expensive than one closer to the city.

Cheers! smileys with beer

Posted by: MartinStone87 ()
Date: February 7, 2020 01:56

jahisnotdead
MartinStone87
jahisnotdead

Viva Le Stones!

There are many good hotels in the city. Hampton Inn is a chain of moderate price and good quality. Any of the high end hotels in the city will be fine. If you're on a budget, a motel outside the perimeter of highway 285 will be less expensive than one closer to the city.

Cheers! smileys with beer

Thanks a lot!!! Another question that Low Cost Companies can you recommend to make the flight tampa-atlanta? And what bus companies to do the tampa-atlanta section

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: February 7, 2020 02:05

MartinStone87
Thanks a lot!!! Another question that Low Cost Companies can you recommend to make the flight tampa-atlanta? And what bus companies to do the tampa-atlanta section

Delta has a bunch of 90-min nonstops for $69 to $109, currently. This is the immediate aftermath of the July 4 holiday, so pricing could rise as seats start disappearing quickly. (There's also Greyhound, but I wouldn't recommend it.)

Date: February 7, 2020 02:12

Spirit Airlines will likely be the lowest-cost airline option. I don't know much about the bus companies. Greyhound used to be the biggest bus service in the country, but I'd imagine that any bus service between Tampa and Atlanta wouldn't be that expensive.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: February 7, 2020 03:07

jahisnotdead
Spirit Airlines will likely be the lowest-cost airline option. I don't know much about the bus companies. Greyhound used to be the biggest bus service in the country, but I'd imagine that any bus service between Tampa and Atlanta wouldn't be that expensive.

True ... $36 ... but it's an 11-13-hour ride.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 7, 2020 03:11

jahisnotdead

Viva Le Stones!

I'll be 55 on 7-11... Cheers!!

I'm goin' for an early BDay weekend in Atlanta, too!!

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: February 7, 2020 06:10

TKinOH
jahisnotdead

Viva Le Stones!

My birthday is not until later in the month, but I would love to have a drink with you both!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: February 7, 2020 22:04

Date: February 8, 2020 19:47

TKinOH
jahisnotdead

Viva Le Stones!

Wow! Very cool, what a coincidence. I hope to see you at the show and that you have a great time and a very happy birthday!

Date: February 8, 2020 20:39

I wish they would post the ticket prices for this one. I have not seen that yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-08 20:47 by tonyc.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 8, 2020 20:40

There are a few nice hotels at the airport. One could stay there and take MARTA (the local subway) into town to avoid traffic, etc.

We've done this before and it's great if you're not planning on doing the tourist stuff downtown.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 12, 2020 11:15

How far is the airport < Jackson Atlanta > from the venue or area of the venue please?

Is there more than one airport for Atlanta?

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: February 12, 2020 16:53

Main airport is not far from venue - maybe 4-5 miles I think. Lots of hotels and Marta transportation as well around Hartsfield airport but there is Dekalb Airport but the best choice is Hartsfield in my opinion.

Date: February 12, 2020 17:20

10 miles according to Mapquest.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 12, 2020 17:24

I finally gave up on Ticketmnaster and will take my chances elsewhere.

Date: February 12, 2020 17:27

I just bought my ticket. Section 327 Row 13. I'm beyond angry that I wasn't allowed the option of a printed ticket. It's wonderful that Ticketmaster managed to spoil my day.

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: February 12, 2020 17:44

We have scored 2 PIT tickets Keith side !!!! WHOO HOO !!!! hot smileysmileys with beerhot smileysmileys with beer

Date: February 12, 2020 17:46

jahisnotdead
I just bought my ticket. Section 327 Row 13. I'm beyond angry that I wasn't allowed the option of a printed ticket. It's wonderful that Ticketmaster managed to spoil my day.

I like a printed ticket, too. I passed on what was offered today and will try for Lucky Dip. They have to give you a printed ticket for that.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: February 12, 2020 18:32

Got section G just to the right of the mixing board. PUMPED!

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: February 12, 2020 18:38

The Hartsfield-Jackson/Marta combo is painless. There are many hotels around the stadium and there are a lot of bars/restaurants along Marietta St and the "Lucky-Marietta" district, all within walking distance of the venue. However, navigate carefully, there are some rough spots near there!

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: February 12, 2020 19:01

I just got tickets in 111C section. What is it like in these club levels? I’m hoping for the best. See you in Atlanta

Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: February 12, 2020 19:27

Is anybody getting you can't join the queue because your already in line. Please return to your original device or browser to complete your ticket purchase. I logged out so I could move to another computer and I get this, how can I fix it?

Posted by: PinballWizard23 ()
Date: February 12, 2020 21:09

frtylicks
Is anybody getting you can't join the queue because your already in line. Please return to your original device or browser to complete your ticket purchase. I logged out so I could move to another computer and I get this, how can I fix it?
You need to log out of all devices for 20 minutes then go back on one device.

Happened to me, it’s ridiculous!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: February 12, 2020 22:14

I really hate these phone tickets too. Very frustrating that you don't even have an option.

Posted by: frtylicks ()
Date: February 12, 2020 22:42

So was anybody able to use their Visa today to order tickets, because I couldn't. Thanks frtylicks

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1785
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home