Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: San Diego CA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 12, 2020 23:10

Have a pair in B3 row 15 on the aisle available. We got 2 singles in the center of B3 and will roll from those.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 12, 2020 23:22

brucepv
Hairball
Hard to say brucepv, but considering it's the only show in the south/western part of the States could be a tough one.
By the time I got in, all I saw in the Pit was occasional VIP's at $750+ appear and disappear sporadically, but even those seem to be long gone now as I haven't seen any in a while....reminiscent of Pasadena.
Still tempted to settle for one of those decent A2 or A 6's, but I have a feeling patience will eventually pay off - be it Lucky Dips, or whatever...

Hairball any thoughts on what SD availability might look like on Friday for the general public sale considering your experience with Pasadena last year?

Not sure how public sales will go on Friday, but I imagine it could turn in to a nasty quagmire more chaotic than these presales.
For Pasadena I initially bought during presales a pair of mid/low-range standard lower bowl tix towards the back for my wife and I, but it ended up she couldn't attend so I bought a single seat on the floor behind Pit closer to the show date.
Pretty sure there were some VIP's that weren't selling, and then thrown back in the pot. Might be the same for San Diego, though the VIP Pits seem to be long gone....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-12 23:25 by Hairball.

Date: February 13, 2020 00:27

Hairball
brucepv
Hairball
Hard to say brucepv, but considering it's the only show in the south/western part of the States could be a tough one.
By the time I got in, all I saw in the Pit was occasional VIP's at $750+ appear and disappear sporadically, but even those seem to be long gone now as I haven't seen any in a while....reminiscent of Pasadena.
Still tempted to settle for one of those decent A2 or A 6's, but I have a feeling patience will eventually pay off - be it Lucky Dips, or whatever...

Hairball any thoughts on what SD availability might look like on Friday for the general public sale considering your experience with Pasadena last year?

Not sure how public sales will go on Friday, but I imagine it could turn in to a nasty quagmire more chaotic than these presales.
For Pasadena I initially bought during presales a pair of mid/low-range standard lower bowl tix towards the back for my wife and I, but it ended up she couldn't attend so I bought a single seat on the floor behind Pit closer to the show date.
Pretty sure there were some VIP's that weren't selling, and then thrown back in the pot. Might be the same for San Diego, though the VIP Pits seem to be long gone....

Good luck with it.

Date: February 13, 2020 00:37

Thanks daspy - all will be fine one way or another. thumbs up

Still looking at the single A2 and A 6's at face value, and they're staring right back at me.... taunting me, daring me....grinning smiley ...
Might have to cave in because I have a feeling I might regret it if I don't. San Diego = tough, tough, tough, tough, tough...

BUT...being it's the start of the tour, they could always add a second show?

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: February 13, 2020 00:41

Scored 2x Pit Keith side, San Diego here we come !! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 13, 2020 00:47

Hairball
Still looking at the single A2 and A 6's at face value, and they're staring right back at me.... taunting me, daring me....grinning smiley ...
Might have to cave in because I have a feeling I might regret it if I don't. San Diego = tough, tough, tough, tough, tough...

Been looking at those as well... cool smiley
I'm lucky dipping -hopefully, and will put hopes on last minute drops etc if not.

Would appear slim to none on the chances of a second show though, with Vancouver four nights after the opener. Adding one prior would be even less likely.

Date: February 13, 2020 00:57

Yeah was sort of joking about a second show - forgot to add a smirkey/smiley.

Janneman
Scored 2x Pit Keith side, San Diego here we come !! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smiley

smileys with beer

Date: February 13, 2020 01:04

Hairball

I know the dilemma. I will still try for A4 tomorrow but not expecting it. Are you going to the Neil benefit?

Date: February 13, 2020 01:19

daspyknows
Hairball

I know the dilemma. I will still try for A4 tomorrow but not expecting it. Are you going to the Neil benefit?

That's a possibility, and still thinking about it. They used to have it at the smaller Fonda Theater, but now it's at the larger/outdoor Greek Theater....hmmm....

Date: February 13, 2020 01:26

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

That's a possibility, and still thinking about it. They used to have it at the smaller Fonda Theater, but now it's at the larger/outdoor Greek Theater....hmmm....

I nabbed tickets. Was supposed to do Stones and Neil the same week last year, so got to do it this year.

Date: February 13, 2020 03:30

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

I nabbed tickets. Was supposed to do Stones and Neil the same week last year, so got to do it this year.

Well it should be good, and still pondering....

As for San Diego/Stones - willpower won out for the time being (A2 and A 6's are still there), and will test the waters tomorrow with the other multiple presales.
Since it's more than likely my only show this tour , dont want to mess around gambling with Lucky Dips (if there are any) or hope for tickets drops, etc....will have something for sure if not tomorrow, then for sure on Friday
And still loosely thinking of the very slim possibility of the Stones in Dallas on the 29th....very slim possibility haha, but it fits in my calendar...

Date: February 13, 2020 03:39

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

Well it should be good, and still pondering....

As for San Diego/Stones - willpower won out for the time being (A2 and A 6's are still there), and will test the waters tomorrow with the other multiple presales.
Since it's more than likely my only show this tour , dont want to mess around gambling with Lucky Dips (if there are any) or hope for tickets drops, etc....will have something for sure if not tomorrow, then for sure on Friday
And still loosely thinking of the very slim possibility of the Stones in Dallas on the 29th....very slim possibility haha, but it fits in my calendar...

Good luck. I am relieved I got it sorted today since I fly out to London tomorrow night and Friday wasn't an option. I am doing Austin because its GA like Prague and I have good friends who have been after me to visit. Stones, hanging with friends and BBQ. Couldn't be better.

Date: February 13, 2020 03:53

Have a safe trip to London daspy - it's gonna be a fantastic show, and no doubt you'll have a great time!thumbs up

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: February 13, 2020 04:54

Hi daspy. Did you have a presale code the the autism benefit? Thanks

Date: February 13, 2020 05:37

mmarloe
Hi daspy. Did you have a presale code the the autism benefit? Thanks

lutb2020. still lots of seats

Date: February 13, 2020 05:38

Hairball
Have a safe trip to London daspy - it's gonna be a fantastic show, and no doubt you'll have a great time!thumbs up

thx. I will bring you cd's to San Diego

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: February 13, 2020 07:35

Appreciate it. I may check it out.

Date: February 14, 2020 04:55

daspyknows
Hairball

Thanks. thumbs up Might head down there an extra day early on the 6th - have some family to visit, and will be nice for some extra leisure time.
Can meet up any time on the 7th - maybe head to stadium and/or go have some nice Mexican food - si señor! smiling smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 04:56

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

Thanks. thumbs up Might head down there an extra day early on the 6th - have some family to visit, and will be nice for some extra leisure time.
Can meet up any time on the 7th - maybe head to stadium and/or go have some nice Mexican food - si señor! smiling smiley

Date: February 14, 2020 04:58

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

If we are down early will be at stadium picking up the soundwaves. Tapers got to tape.

Date: February 14, 2020 05:05

daspyknows
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

If we are down early will be at stadium picking up the soundwaves. Tapers got to tape.

OK I'll come over and holler....grinning smiley...jk, will be very quiet.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:46

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

When is the Neil show, and is the Greek Theater in LA?

plexi

Date: February 14, 2020 06:11

timbernardis
Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

When is the Neil show, and is the Greek Theater in LA?

plexi

Greek in LA. May 30. I think I have an extra in Section A row L in the center. Cost is $501.25. Boarding for London but if you have any interest email me. Won't be able to deal with it til I get back next week but have email.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-16 16:37 by daspyknows.

Posted by: jimpietryga1 ()
Date: February 16, 2020 16:32

Dave will be there!!!

Posted by: jimpietryga1 ()
Date: February 16, 2020 16:40

Hairball
MisterDDDD

Hope Dave gets the call again Hairball cool smiley
Even without the shirts, would be fun to talk to again, great stories!

Yep - in fact I have a gift for him!
He knows how to spread the good vibes.thumbs up

Dave will be there!!

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: February 17, 2020 02:56

This will be my first time on the west coast. I'll be staying at the Super 8 Motel By Wyndham. It was the best I could do for the budget. It is close to the stadium. Anyone else staying there?

Date: February 23, 2020 23:39

FYI - Been watching prices on ticketmaster daily - specifically Pit - and they've been slowly and gradually becoming less expensive as the days go by.
Currently down to $700 Pit 1 and 2, though still out of my range (w/ fees $807), but at this rate should hopefully see prices go back to face value sooner rather than later, and maybe even below face value eventually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-23 23:40 by Hairball.

Date: February 29, 2020 22:26

Hi, what side is Keith on? Stage Right or Stage Left (looking out at the audience from the stage itself) I think he's on stage left based on the photos I've seen. It's been so long since I've seen them that I can't remember too well. Would somebody help me out?

Thanks,

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-29 22:30 by charlesbaudelaire.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 29, 2020 22:33

charlesbaudelaire
Hi, what side is Keith on? Stage Right or Stage Left (looking out at the audience from the stage itself) I think he's on stage left based on the photos I've seen. It's been so long since I've seen them that I can't remember too well. Would somebody help me out?

Thanks,

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Stage Left.

Pit 2 for every show but oddly Austin where it's reversed.

Date: February 29, 2020 22:44

Thanks. I understand stage left, but I don't understand what Pit 2 means.

I see that some tickets says "obstructed view" and "limited view" and these are purple and light blue seats that seem to look straight on towards the stage. I want two tickets for my buddy and me. I don't want to spend more than $400 or $500 for both. Any suggestions anyone? I assume the band will have the jumbo trons and inflated trollops. I've never seen a concert at Qualcomm Stadium (former name). I've only seen a Chargers game there.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1156
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home