Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: San Diego CA USA/CA 2020 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 29, 2020 23:10

charlesbaudelaire
Thanks. I understand stage left, but I don't understand what Pit 2 means.

I see that some tickets says "obstructed view" and "limited view" and these are purple and light blue seats that seem to look straight on towards the stage. I want two tickets for my buddy and me. I don't want to spend more than $400 or $500 for both. Any suggestions anyone? I assume the band will have the jumbo trons and inflated trollops. I've never seen a concert at Qualcomm Stadium (former name). I've only seen a Chargers game there.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Pit 2 just refers to the Pit tickets (in front of the stage).
Keith's side (stage left) is generally Pit 2 (except Austin).

Not many choices left for standard seating with two seats together in that price range for the opener. Some sprinkled around, I would try to get side stage still. The screens are great, but limited view at the far end, I would avoid if possible.

Date: March 1, 2020 07:05

Thanks everyone. I don't care that much about the view as long as I can see the jumbo tron. I've seen them enough already. I'm taking someone who's never even seen them.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 1, 2020 07:59

charlesbaudelaire
Thanks everyone. I don't care that much about the view as long as I can see the jumbo tron. I've seen them enough already. I'm taking someone who's never even seen them.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

I have an extra pair in b3. For face, not platinum if you are interested. Dead center between soundboards

Date: March 3, 2020 17:42

Either the show will be cancelled or there will be more tickets on sale at the last moment than expected. I'm starting to sit on the fence about this show.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: March 14, 2020 13:34

I was also looking forward to the Sebastian Bach show on the 9th at the San Diego House of Blues...that's now been cancelled.
[www.blabbermouth.net]

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1147
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home