Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...110111112113114115116117118119120...LastNext
Current Page: 115 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020 - postponed
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 28, 2021 02:42

makemeburnthecandle
I doubt they would use a teaser simply to announce rescheduled dates next year. US dates this year clears the deck for Europe dates next year.

That is the question: do you actually need teasers for a rescheduling? winking smiley Of course we know that the Stones like to create that buzz, that hype.

Frankly, IMO, they could have chosen a better photo if this is some kind of a teaser campaign launch.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: May 28, 2021 03:55

Topi
makemeburnthecandle
I doubt they would use a teaser simply to announce rescheduled dates next year. US dates this year clears the deck for Europe dates next year.

That is the question: do you actually need teasers for a rescheduling? winking smiley Of course we know that the Stones like to create that buzz, that hype.

Frankly, IMO, they could have chosen a better photo if this is some kind of a teaser campaign launch.

Yes they would be rescheduling. However,the shows are not sold out - so there are more tickets yet to move. Also possibly adding new dates? I agree the photo is a odd choice but it does capture the feel of the stadium show -
which is what they are selling. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Posted by: panthercougar ()
Date: May 28, 2021 04:08

Darryl Jones just posted a photo of him and Keith on stage to his Instagram story.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-28 04:09 by panthercougar.

Date: May 28, 2021 05:07

facebook post has the picture of the screens from no security as posted before with the skull and crossbones and guitar emojis. with the picture of keith playing his tele, i think it is something about him

Posted by: JessForte ()
Date: May 28, 2021 05:35

I swear, if they reschedule their Vancouver show to my 2022 wedding date, my fiancé is just going to have to find a stand-in for me.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 28, 2021 05:50

JessForte
I swear, if they reschedule their Vancouver show to my 2022 wedding date, my fiancé is just going to have to find a stand-in for me.

Just take her to a different show. Or go on your own. Will cost less in the long run.

Date: May 28, 2021 08:52

daspyknows
JessForte

Just take her to a different show. Or go on your own. Will cost less in the long run.

Take him to a different show.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 28, 2021 10:45

They need to tell the fans they are still around. Not everyone visit IORR every day.

Countries will open up during the next few months, as more and more people are vaccinated. Then the pandemic will go away, and it will be possible to do shows with crowds later this year.

Bjornulf

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 28, 2021 11:25

mizzoumonkeyman29
facebook post has the picture of the screens from no security as posted before with the skull and crossbones and guitar emojis. with the picture of keith playing his tele, i think it is something about him

No security? No filter right

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 28, 2021 11:35

It's the same picture from the No-Filter-Tour on all RS social media - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 28, 2021 12:29

Every day from late summer through the rest of this year is kept empty in my calendar. No holiday booking, even if I would have loved to go on a real holiday now. The tour is coming up, just waiting for more info.

Bjornulf

Date: May 28, 2021 13:40

Thanks BV, that makes it official! Here comes the USA/CA 2021 tour!

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: May 28, 2021 14:11

Now I’m hoping the UK can travel to the US by September.

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: May 28, 2021 14:28

Matt1984
Now I’m hoping the UK can travel to the US by September.

I hope so to , still have my Pittsburgh lucky dips

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 28, 2021 15:51

Travel from Europe may pose a problem if you have to self-quarantine on your own dime.

But anyways, exciting! We'll see how it plays out.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 28, 2021 16:11

NashvilleBlues
After looking at the 2021 NFL schedule, here's my US Fall Stones proposed tour schedule:

8/20- Vancouver
8/24- Detroit
8/28- Minneapolis
9/1- Cleveland
9/5- Buffalo
9/9- Pittsburg
9/13- Louisville
9/17- St. Louis
9/21- Dallas
9/25- Austin
9/29- Charlotte
10/3- Atlanta
10/7- Nashville
10/11- Tampa
10/15- San Diego

Would this work? If the tour starts 8/4, it could be over by 9/29.

If they use my schedule, I’d at least like a backstage pass. smoking smiley

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 28, 2021 16:32

It is expected that open borders between the U.K. and USA should be in place by July and the rest of Europe shouldn’t be too far behind now they are ramping up vaccinations.

Nate

Date: May 28, 2021 17:21

NashvilleBlues
NashvilleBlues
After looking at the 2021 NFL schedule, here's my US Fall Stones proposed tour schedule:

8/20- Vancouver
8/24- Detroit
8/28- Minneapolis
9/1- Cleveland
9/5- Buffalo
9/9- Pittsburg
9/13- Louisville
9/17- St. Louis
9/21- Dallas
9/25- Austin
9/29- Charlotte
10/3- Atlanta
10/7- Nashville
10/11- Tampa
10/15- San Diego

I'm from Vancouver, I can tell you there's no way they're having a concert this August. We haven't been doing well with vaccine supplies. Our gov says that the absolute earliest we will see things like hockey games and concerts is September 7, and that's only if everyone behaves and gets their shot, which.....

Date: May 28, 2021 17:59

JessForte
daspyknows
JessForte

Sorry, bet yes.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: May 28, 2021 18:56

daspyknows
JessForte
daspyknows
JessForte

Sorry, bet yes.

Whatever. Different show.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 28, 2021 19:44

steffialicia
daspyknows
JessForte
daspyknows
JessForte

Sorry, bet yes.

Whatever. Different show.

Seems the bigger issue is that if your groom doesn't understand the NEED to postpone, maybe a 'different show' isn't what is actually necessary?

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 28, 2021 19:45

As of a few weeks ago the US government still wasn't issuing visas. It's why no foreign acts are on many 2021 festivals and some events still getting pushed to 2022.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 28, 2021 19:53

JessForte
NashvilleBlues
NashvilleBlues

8/20- Vancouver
8/24- Detroit
8/28- Minneapolis
9/1- Cleveland
9/5- Buffalo
9/9- Pittsburg
9/13- Louisville
9/17- St. Louis
9/21- Dallas
9/25- Austin
9/29- Charlotte
10/3- Atlanta
10/7- Nashville
10/11- Tampa
10/15- San Diego

I'm from Vancouver, I can tell you there's no way they're having a concert this August. We haven't been doing well with vaccine supplies. Our gov says that the absolute earliest we will see things like hockey games and concerts is September 7, and that's only if everyone behaves and gets their shot, which.....

Move it to the end. Simple.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 28, 2021 20:27

bv
Every day from late summer through the rest of this year is kept empty in my calendar. No holiday booking, even if I would have loved to go on a real holiday now. The tour is coming up, just waiting for more info.

Whoo whoo!!!!
"The tour is coming up, just waiting for more info"
Thank you kindly Bjornulf, as always for passing along the info!
Can not wait for the updates.

My schedule is wide open for this cool smiley
Sitting on LD tix for Austin, Vancouver, and Nashville.
This will be interesting to watch unfold w the existing tix, capacities etc.
I'm betting Vefas replaces a venue or two, and hopefully Vancouver makes the cut, even if it has to be the closer as opposed to the opener. Would be perfect!!

Now who was it that will owe my charity $50 on the bet we wouldn't see them till '22 ?? winking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: May 28, 2021 20:50

I think I'm going to finish off the last half of my Friday at work before a 3 day weekend with opening night in Chicago 6/21/19.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: May 28, 2021 22:47

Nate
It is expected that open borders between the U.K. and USA should be in place by July and the rest of Europe shouldn’t be too far behind now they are ramping up vaccinations.

Nate

God I hope so. Got a ticket for Ohana Fest from 2020 for the last weekend of September. If we can travel from the UK by the end of September I’ll be over the moon. Even more so if the Stones are playing around the same time.

Posted by: wineaux ()
Date: May 28, 2021 23:33

TumblinDice76
I think I'm going to finish off the last half of my Friday at work before a 3 day weekend with opening night in Chicago 6/21/19.

I was just talking to the friend that I went to that show with... I'm going to follow your lead & do the same!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 28, 2021 23:51

Matt1984
Nate

Nate

God I hope so. Got a ticket for Ohana Fest from 2020 for the last weekend of September. If we can travel from the UK by the end of September I’ll be over the moon. Even more so if the Stones are playing around the same time.

The U.K. governments reluctance to add more countries to the green list is not so much about Covid as it is border force agents having to manually check every incoming passengers paperwork.This has resulted in queues of up to six hours at Heathrow immigration recently.Once this paperwork goes digital therefore removing the need for every incoming passenger to be manually checked then a lot more countries will be given the green light.

Nate

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 29, 2021 00:39

Nate
Matt1984
Nate

Nate

The U.K. governments reluctance to add more countries to the green list is not so much about Covid as it is border force agents having to manually check every incoming passengers paperwork.This has resulted in queues of up to six hours at Heathrow immigration recently.Once this paperwork goes digital therefore removing the need for every incoming passenger to be manually checked then a lot more countries will be given the green light.

Nate

I imagine there will be a similar quagmire showing proof of vaccination or negative test results at various concerts - especially those in massive stadiums with tens of thousands of people.
And I don't think those paper cards in the US will go fully digital any time soon, but when/if they do, just a scan of the wand and it will almost be like the good old days.

Whatever the case, I'll happily attend at least one show, and hopefully that will be held at either new stadium in L.A. or Vegas...maybe/hopefully both?!
The Stones love Southern California with all the celebrities, the glitz and glamour, and the perfect weather nearly year around...can't imagine them not playing here!
And if the dates do happen to be rescheduled in 2021, I'll be the first to happily admit my 2022 predictions were wrong, though it was all speculation anyhow (and still is).
I've got a shitload of money to burn from all the refunds I received last year from a variety of concerts, and would love to reach show #63 as the original plan was pre-pandemic!
63 has a special place in my heart...the year I was born......it would be poetic...wouldn't mind making it to show 64 though. Really hoping this all becomes a reality. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-29 00:40 by Hairball.

Date: May 29, 2021 00:53

I like this thinking. Lucky Dip pricing for those vaxxed and Ticketbastard Platinum pricing for the unvaxxed.

These Florida concert tickets are $18 if you're vaccinated, $1,000 if you're not
The promoter behind the discount hopes it encourages people to get their shot.

[abcnews.go.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...110111112113114115116117118119120...LastNext
Current Page: 115 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2447
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home