Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677
Current Page: 77 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: September 17, 2020 01:28

Now that San Diego is officially cancelled, I called Stubhub. They didn’t yet know it was cancelled. I was told as soon as they verify the cancellation, I will get an email and can then call back to have a refund processed. Fingers crossed I can get that $$$ back.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 17, 2020 08:17

StubHub won't actually refund you. They will only give you a 120% StubHub credit in the case of a cancellation.

[www.mlive.com]

Date: September 17, 2020 08:19

swimtothemoon
It seems risky to sell tickets for a future show while not knowing, if or
what, new requirements may be for large live shows.

Still, they have been doing it for the entire tour all along, ever since it got postponed back in March.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 17, 2020 09:02

They won't announce a concert at a new venue before there's light at the end of tunnel. My prediction is autumn 2021 the earliest but what do I know...

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: September 17, 2020 19:53

The 120% refund has to be used by 12/31/21 according to their website. That is a joke since there are zero events to attend. Certain states require a refund, and California is one of them, so I have my fingers crossed. I am sure it will be a battle.

(Edited to correct typo)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-19 21:49 by JadedFaded.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 17, 2020 20:31

hockenheim95
They won't announce a concert at a new venue before there's light at the end of tunnel. My prediction is autumn 2021 the earliest but what do I know...

Keith said 2022 in the Rolling Stones interview

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 17, 2020 20:51

Topi
swimtothemoon
It seems risky to sell tickets for a future show while not knowing, if or
what, new requirements may be for large live shows.

Still, they have been doing it for the entire tour all along, ever since it got postponed back in March.

Yes I understand your point but this would be a completely different venue
with a completely different floor plan. What is risky and unknown is if there will be social distancing guidelines which must be followed once
large gatherings are allowed. If there is a chance such rules will be in place this would be impossible to meet prior to knowing the guidelines. A
stadium which normally holds 80,000 people would be reduced to a stadium
holding 40,000 people or, most likely, much less.

To your point Topi, if there is new social distancing guidelines the Stones
would have to scrap the whole tour and sell tickets which adhere to new
guidelines. Unfortunately, if social distancing is required, the resulting ticket prices would be much higher. Such high prices in large venues could make the tour risky.

Maybe their plan is to reserve the venue then sell tickets once large gatherings are allowed - this could be months from now but would make
the most sense. My opinion is things will not be back to normal until
2022 which is their 60th anniversary.

Date: September 17, 2020 22:03

More Hot Rocks
hockenheim95

Keith said 2022 in the Rolling Stones interview

He didn't quite say that though. He did say they hope to play the 60th anniversary. I didn't take it to mean that would be the next time they play live.

In 2022, the Stones will be celebrating the 60th anniversary of their first shows. Richards hopes it’s an occasion they mark onstage. “I hope we’re all there, man,” he says. “It’s something to look forward to.”

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 17, 2020 22:07

Topi
StubHub won't actually refund you. They will only give you a 120% StubHub credit in the case of a cancellation.

[www.mlive.com]

Vivid Seats who I ended up picking up a ticket from for SD, automatically opts you into their 110% voucher program if you don't contact them requesting a refund within 7 days. Contacted them, refund in route.. whew.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: September 19, 2020 20:07

here is link to laws saying should get cash refund
[www.pollstar.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-19 20:07 by artedm.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 20, 2020 04:53

angee
I read on my phone that people with SD tickets will get first crack at tickets at a new venue, when it is announced.
(Sorry no link, at present.)

Damn, I got refunds on almost everything but my lucky dips. Hopefully that's what I get first crack at (aside from the fact that I say this tour never happens).

Date: September 20, 2020 10:46

That depends whether they include Lucky Dips in that "pre-sale" angee mentioned. I wouldn't necessarily bet on that, because usually Lucky Dips are never part of any presale.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677
Current Page: 77 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 331
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home