Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

BV Says Read The Reviews
Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: October 19, 2005 18:01

Ok, everytime someone complains about the shows and set list BV says you have to be there and read the reviews, they are good. Well most people who write reviews are going to write nice things for the most part and the people I really want to hear critique the band are the ones who really know the Stones which includes many people on this board. Having said that why are so many people leaving these shows disappointed???? Of coarse reading reviews people write on a Stones message board are going to be good. Its the people on these forums who speak up with their thought who have interesting things to say. I have seen so many negative things by people who have left these shows disappointed and even who have sold tickets for upcoming shows for the same reason. I have been to more shows than some people's age here and I have never been let down once until this tour. And the funny thing is the guitars are louder than ever which was my only complaint the past few tours.

Re: BV Says Read The Reviews
Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: October 19, 2005 18:22

and now that you have the guitars upfront, are you really satisfied? The sound seems to be as it should be in 2005, but the playing of Keith and Ronnie is more disappointing than ever.

I know the bashing will be hard, but I really hope it's the last time!

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: October 19, 2005 18:30

rknuth. I am not satisfied at all. I am not expecting Keith and Ronnie to play like they did in 78 but jeez if they are going to play the same songs every tour like YGMR well at least play them with some conviction or arrange it differently. I am still in shock with the song selection this tour, every tour they give us many treats (2,000 Lights Years every night in 89, Not Fade Away and many others in 94, 95 was full of treats in Europe, 97 -Sister Morphine, The Last Time and many others, 99 Some Girls and many others, 2002-2003 CYHMK and so many others)

What do we get this time for treats, some new cover tunes and Sway once. Then to top it off they only do 3 new songs in Hartford off a great new album.

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: October 19, 2005 18:32

play the same song over & over for 10, 20, 30 years and it becomes "auto-pilot".........unless you challenge yourself, the songs will become "stale"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1725
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home