Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

neighbours vs send it to me
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: October 19, 2005 00:12

i just had tattoo you on in the background while i was making some 'african peanut soup' when i noticed something peculiar. does the chorus of this song not sound like send it to me off of emotional rescue?

is it just me?

Re: neighbours vs send it to me
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: October 19, 2005 00:39

u r right ,, good ears ,, i hav a radio show of tattoo u right after it was released ,,ya no where they interview the band about all the songs ,,& the girl doin the interview says 2 jagger,, neighbors is the same exact song as send it 2 me ,,,& jagger just says its not ,,then she goes 2 keith & asks him & keith says Ya he's always doin the same stuff over & over,, He's not a Musician

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: October 19, 2005 02:30

Seriously, I love both songs and African peanut soup!

Date: October 19, 2005 02:40

Seriously, I love both songs but I don't know nothing about African peanut soup. This will change.

Date: October 19, 2005 02:43

F.U.C...check it out...delicious!

Date: October 19, 2005 04:29

i won't turn this board into a recipe swap, but here goes the recipe, its easy and quite tasty.

toss 2 medium sized onions
5 cloves (not heads) of garlic
1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger
and 2 peppers (either red or green)

into some oil oil in a soup pot, and heat until the onions begin to brown.

then toss in a 28oz can of whole tomatoes, 8 cups of stock, a dash of chili pepper, cumin, black pepper and cayenne powder.

let simmer for 25 minutes, then add a half cup of brown rice. simmer for another 15 minutes and add 3/4 cup of unsweetened unsalted peantut butter. and stir until it disolves.

makes for a tasty low budget meal, and sounds cool to your other university friend who are on their umpteenth bowl of kraft dinner.

Date: October 19, 2005 07:39

Thanks Canadien.sway....there's a place down the street from where I live that makes it twice a year but now I won't have to wait!

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: October 19, 2005 10:35

Could be, but I've always seen Send it to me as the reagge version of under my thumb, and ain't no use crying the slow version of thumb and SITM.

C

Date: October 19, 2005 15:52

i have also been thinking that rain fell down sounds a bit like gunface off of bridges to babylon. but maybe its just my young ears. anyone else think this?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home