Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Rolling Stones Store
Date: October 31, 2019 02:22

I ordered the litho for Houston / Denver / Miami and I never got. I have also sent about 5 emails with my order number asking the status and never have got a response. Anyone else get theirs or having trouble!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-31 02:24 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Re: Rolling Stones Store
Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: October 31, 2019 12:39

I received an email last night that my Miami shirt and litho just shipped.

Date: October 31, 2019 13:22

Great news!

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: October 31, 2019 13:40

My two Chicago and one Newark "lithos" came in a timely fashion albeit separately.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: October 31, 2019 14:25

Till now, never had a problem with them.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: October 31, 2019 14:44

Yep...I've been going through bs with them for 3 weeks about my order(Jax bundle),for 3 weeks they did NOTHING but send me emails that said "there was a delay",I NEVER even got a confirmation,even though they charged my credit card(which I already paid).However when I used the word FRAUD they responded within 1 Hour!!!They knew exactly what they were doing...rs.com is 1 of the most(if not the) worst sites i've ever been too.This 50 year fan is pissed off & vows NEVER to return the website.In short rs.com is OVERLY Pathetic & an embarrassment for the greatest r'n r band of all time.

Date: October 31, 2019 16:08

detroitken
Yep...I've been going through bs with them for 3 weeks about my order(Jax bundle),for 3 weeks they did NOTHING but send me emails that said "there was a delay",I NEVER even got a confirmation,even though they charged my credit card(which I already paid).However when I used the word FRAUD they responded within 1 Hour!!!They knew exactly what they were doing...rs.com is 1 of the most(if not the) worst sites i've ever been too.This 50 year fan is pissed off & vows NEVER to return the website.In short rs.com is OVERLY Pathetic & an embarrassment for the greatest r'n r band of all time.

I have sent a lot of emails and I have yet to even get a response

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: October 31, 2019 16:19

im sure everyone will get the orders by xmas. the rs store is not the best but it does sell Stones merch. maybe the people that are running it are as old as the stones. this is one reason i always wait in line at the merch trucks at the shows, product in hand and no pre sale ordering for me. peace and love peeps

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: October 31, 2019 17:25

Yeah still waiting for Seattle litho and t shirt. They won't even say when it will be ready. They probably wait and see how many orders they get, then begin looking for the cheapest possible source, and get put to back of line.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: October 31, 2019 18:03

The Stones store sucks!
I buy from Merch Bar.
Same stuff and sometimes cheaper then the Stones site.
Also dependable shipping.

[www.merchbar.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 31, 2019 18:19

I made three separate orders throughout the tour, and received the first two.
First order was Chicago #2 litho, t-shirts, and foam tongues, the second order was the Rose Bowl/Nasa litho and t-shirt,
and the third order was the McCormick litho and tour program when there was a massive discount +free shipping.

Not in any rush for this last order, and almost forgot about it until seeing this thread!

Date: November 6, 2019 18:19

I have sent them email after email and still no response!!

Anyone else?

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: November 7, 2019 19:15

I've saved an awful lot of money by not buying anything from this store since 2014 when they sent the wrong shirt. The returns process is complex and expensive even when it is them who are at fault so I just took the hit and vowed never to use them again. There are plenty of other things to spend money on. Hard to think of any other website that would survive with their attitude.

Date: November 7, 2019 19:23

rebelrebel
I've saved an awful lot of money by not buying anything from this store since 2014 when they sent the wrong shirt. The returns process is complex and expensive even when it is them who are at fault so I just took the hit and vowed never to use them again. There are plenty of other things to spend money on. Hard to think of any other website that would survive with their attitude.

Out of curiousity, how is the return process expensive?

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: November 7, 2019 19:25

You have to pay the postage.

Date: November 7, 2019 19:30

Speak of the devil, received the tour program last night...now awaiting the litho which will complete all of my orders.
Personally I've never had a problem ordering through their site (knock on wood), but clearly many others have.
Also, pretty sure it's run by Music Today which handles other bands merch.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: November 8, 2019 18:43

I received my Miami litho and t shirt yesterday. It took about 2 months but I got them. As Hairball points out, this isn't actually a "Rolling Stones" store but a website run by Music Today. For better or worse, they run online merch sales for a lot of bands.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: November 8, 2019 23:50

Still have not received my Santa Clara order.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 26, 2019 21:19

Some of the very cool and very expensive "pop-up" and other new merch available now on their site.
Free shipping on orders over $50 in the US.

Snagged an orange shirt, waiting for other potential holiday sales before grabbing a couple other items I liked..cool smiley

[therollingstonesshop.com]

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: November 26, 2019 21:43

Still waiting for Santa Clara order. It will be three months tomorrow.

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: November 26, 2019 22:24

DeadHead4Ever
Still waiting for Santa Clara order. It will be three months tomorrow.

Same here, ordered the Miami litho on september 5th.
Still waiting...sad smiley

Date: November 26, 2019 23:01

MisterDDDD
Some of the very cool and very expensive "pop-up" and other new merch available now on their site.

Snagged an orange shirt, waiting for other potential holiday sales before grabbing a couple other items I liked..cool smiley

$65 per t-shirt....whoa that's a bit steep...at least you get free shipping!
And compared to this $150 t-shirt ( WTF eye popping smiley), I guess you got a bargain!

On another note, pleased to say all of my previously ordered items have now been delivered.

Posted by: snooprobb01 ()
Date: November 26, 2019 23:22

I "pre-ordered" 4 t-shirt + litho packages right as the tour ended. Followed up with them at the end of October and received a reply that they were not available to ship yet. Received an email last week that the Glendale t-shirt & litho are no longer available and my money was being refunded.

I have no idea how something you pre-ordered is not available, but I am pissed. Still haven't received my other 3 packages, and I'm thinking about cancelling the rest of the order.

Anybody else have them tell you that an item was unavailable?

Posted by: goinhome ()
Date: November 26, 2019 23:22

Still waiting for my Seattle poster I ordered maybe a week after that show. I reached out in mid October, and this was the response I got...

"Thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately, a production delay has affected your order and we do not currently have an expected time-frame for when this will ship. We are so sorry for the inconvenience!

As soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Casey + uMusic Customer Care"

Date: November 26, 2019 23:49

Hairball
MisterDDDD

$65 per t-shirt....whoa that's a bit steep...at least you get free shipping!
And compared to this $150 t-shirt ( WTF eye popping smiley), I guess you got a bargain!

On another note, pleased to say all of my previously ordered items have now been delivered.

Yeah.. the free shipping helped me rationalize it, but agree it's definitely steep.

Also got all my previous orders... hoping for a year end or black friday or day after Xmas sale as they've done in years past. Any recollection on when they've done that Hairball? I remember a 50% discount but think it was after Xmas (??) and maybe not done at all last year..

Date: November 26, 2019 23:59

Can't recall exactly when they do those sales MisterDDD, but someone usually posts it here and/or I get an email, etc.

Feel bad for those who are still waiting or have had their orders cancelled as was the case with snooprobb01...never heard of that happening with a pre-order before.

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:49

i finally received by litho from the santa clara show. ordered it right after the show because they sold out at the stands. its just showed up when i checked the mail, never received a tracking number.

if you are still waiting on something, go and see in the shop if the item still says pre-order, if it does, they dont have the stock yet, if no pre-order is listed on that item, its in stock and they are shipping all the orders out. best of luck to all.

Posted by: fuwa ()
Date: November 27, 2019 05:39

I initially got the Mars lithograph on time but I didn’t receive the other items for a long time so I finally contacted them. It wasn’t too long before they got back to me and I finally received my order. Not too impressed with the black no filter shirt, black specs over the image and lettering. I emailed them back and they said that the condition of the shirt was intended. I looked at the pictures again on the store sight and it did indeed look the same as my shirt so I guess I’ll keep it. The 50th black shirt sure looks a lot better.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 27, 2019 05:45

It still makes me SMH when I see things about this site - why would anyone order anything from the Stones? No matter what it is there's always a ton of problems.

It doesn't matter. Not my problem. I never have and never will.

Date: November 27, 2019 13:51

GasLightStreet
It still makes me SMH when I see things about this site - why would anyone order anything from the Stones? No matter what it is there's always a ton of problems.

It doesn't matter. Not my problem. I never have and never will.

Meh.
Have ordered literally dozens of times with zero issues.

Sounds like there was some production problem with some of the lithos etc. this round and I feel badly for those who didn't get what they wanted. Fortunately sounds like refunds being issued.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1607
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home