Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Mick and Keith side by side during the final bows - Nice to see
Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: June 28, 2019 08:10

[www.youtube.com]
Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Acoustic version honky-tonk Woman 2016
thumbs up

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 28, 2019 08:29

Oh good lord-you guys think the Fckng Stones had work done? We’re all a little dumber after reading these posts.

They look different sometimes depending on their makeup,Keith’s face filled in because he gained weight.
You actually looked at those faces and thought “Botox” or “plastic surgery “? What the hell is wrong with you people.these guys are the gold standard on aging naturally,you follow them that closely and can’t see that? WTF

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: July 5, 2019 10:26

don't really know much about that stuff. Ron's the only one that
looks like he got stuff yanked up; It may not be so; but he looks
'refreshed' in way that is sorta....maybe it's the make-up and hair
sprayed up; i saw fairly big grey roots, unless it was the lighting
in the pic, on Mick's sides; like he let it grow out a bit or something,
i thought it was cool; he still looks great and boyish in promo pics,
with lights, angles and make-up; but i also appreciate seeing them
wear their age.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-07 04:14 by hopkins.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: July 5, 2019 13:36

Yes Mick was very warm towards Keith during Rambler the other night, as tactile as I've ever seen him with Keith, these two have definitely settled their differences.
Mick loves to see Keith sober and taking care of his playing as opposed to showboating. Mick needs all the backup he can get and all the Stones are supplying it to him in bucket loads.

Maybe now Keith has played 4 shows as rehearsals we can have a little more showboating from him ? Me likes Keith kicking at nothing >grinning smiley< Keep those kicks coming Keith. smileys with beer

I wonder why Keith doesn't have a few weeks on the beach after this tour then line up some rehearsals with the Wino's or what ever musicians are available and do a few solo shows while he is well oiled.

We got to have a dream right ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-05 13:40 by keithsman.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: July 5, 2019 14:10

Yes I noticed lot of affection between Mick and Keith; the audience also sees it and approves of it. I like it too; rockandroll friendship rules.
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 5, 2019 16:04

Clear affection between the Glimmer Twins, great to see, including spots for bows.

Compare this tour to 50th Anniversary, very different body language. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: July 5, 2019 17:08

Yes the old couple is definitely going to pick up the brand new furniture next monday. smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 5, 2019 17:22

Yeah, the Stones and Botox...
Surely looks like it

Date: July 5, 2019 18:35

StonedRambler
Yeah, the Stones and Botox...
Surely looks like it

grinning smiley Must be a budget brand grinning smiley

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:06

..and I'd hate to see the picture in the attic !

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:18

Mick in 2012

Look at Mick in 2012...his eyes are unnaturally perky.

Nobody is saying he's gone the Madonna/Cher route, but he's clearly had some subtle eye work over the years. It's absurd to think a man as vain and as obsessed with youth as Mick wouldn't have had work done periodically. He's just smart about it.

And Ronnie almost looked a new man a couple of years ago. His eyelids were practically in a different zip code.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:33

keefriff99
And Ronnie almost looked a new man a couple of years ago. His eyelids were practically in a different zip code.

He looks younger every day, must be the healthy lifetyle....smiling smiley(photo from July 3rd DC show)

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:43

Hairball
keefriff99

He looks younger every day, must be the healthy lifetyle....smiling smiley(photo from July 3rd DC show)

Damnit.
I love Ronnie.
He looks fantastic and seems to be at the top of the world right now.
I will probably regret posting this...

But all I can think about now is a comparison with Fred Astaire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-05 19:52 by Kurt.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:48

Again, nothing to be ashamed of. Ronnie looks great...a bit unnatural given his age, but it's not freakish.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: July 5, 2019 19:51

keefriff99
Again, nothing to be ashamed of. Ronnie looks great...a bit unnatural given his age, but it's not freakish.

I agree...
Long live Ronnie Wood!

Date: July 5, 2019 20:49

keefriff99

Dude looks like 34, that´s way beyond anything natural.
But that is his own business...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-05 20:51 by HMS.

Date: July 5, 2019 21:15

Hairball
keefriff99

Try a pic from his other side smiling smiley

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: July 5, 2019 21:16

keefriff99

I study their faces, can't help it lol, if you look at Ronnie a decade ago he looked like Dot Cotton from Eastenders , now he looks much better, but that might be because he has been sober for years.

What is stranger is the physical side to Ronnie, he's much fitter than at any other time on stage.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-07 07:40 by keithsman.

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: July 5, 2019 22:53

Love the Dolls, love that song. Always thought of Johansen as a Jagger wanna-be who does a pretty good job at it.....

Date: July 5, 2019 22:56

tommyquinn
Love the Dolls, love that song. Always thought of Johansen as a Jagger wanna-be who does a pretty good job at it.....

Which song?

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: July 5, 2019 22:58

lem motlow
Oh good lord-you guys think the Fckng Stones had work done? We’re all a little dumber after reading these posts.

They look different sometimes depending on their makeup,Keith’s face filled in because he gained weight.
You actually looked at those faces and thought “Botox” or “plastic surgery “? What the hell is wrong with you people.these guys are the gold standard on aging naturally,you follow them that closely and can’t see that? WTF

Great post

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 6, 2019 01:20

Stoneage
Isn't the definition of vanity trying to act and look as if you are 25 when you're 75?[/quote

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 09:20 by Tonstone.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: July 6, 2019 16:58

there are 15 other options to Botox. All available and fairly common including lasers now that make huge differences. Why do people think th Stones are using cosmetic enhancements?...they just need a better producer...

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 6, 2019 17:10

keefriff99
Mick in 2012

Nobody is saying he's gone the Madonna/Cher route, but he's clearly had some subtle eye work over the years. It's absurd to think a man as vain and as obsessed with youth as Mick wouldn't have had work done periodically. He's just smart about it.

I disagree. I adore Mick but facially, he looks every day of his almost 76 years. I wish I wasn't as vain as I am but he, clearly, is not. I don't think he has had one thing done.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: July 6, 2019 17:16

steffialicia
keefriff99
Mick in 2012

I disagree. I adore Mick but facially, he looks every day of his almost 76 years. I wish I wasn't as vain as I am but he, clearly, is not. I don't think he has had one thing done.
Agreed!

Date: July 6, 2019 17:24

keefriff99
Mick in 2012

I disagree too. Gimme half a minute and I'll find a pic from 2012 where he looks just as wrinkled as always:

Date: July 6, 2019 17:32

Definitely botoxed.

Date: July 6, 2019 17:40

.... put a 33 year old in very bright spotlight and he´ll look like 54... doesn´t mean a thing. I saw pics of Mick onstage in 1982 looking almost as old as he is today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 17:42 by HMS.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: July 6, 2019 18:33

I can't believe that after the terrible scare of Mick's surgery, this bs is still being talked about. They are old men (extremely hot old men) and we are so blessed to have them. If you're lucky, you will get old too.

Date: July 6, 2019 18:47

steffialicia
I can't believe that after the terrible scare of Mick's surgery, this bs is still being talked about. They are old men (extremely hot old men) and we are so blessed to have them. If you're lucky, you will get old too.
Yes, it's rediculous. If anybody in this world looks like they're not botoxed, then the Stones

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1432
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home