Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: New dvd release: Bridges To Bremen
Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: March 14, 2019 23:38

StonedRambler
Some of you may have a different opinion - and that's fine - but I have watched to broadcast of Bremen many times and I always thought it was one of their best post-'89 concerts on video. Yes, they did not play too concentrated or tight. This was in the middle of a big world tour at a point where they were playing really lose and well oiled this is what is makes really special for me. Some journalist said the Stones are good when they want to prove something but they are amazing when they feel they don't have to prove anything. And they played this way on that show. Also, since this was not recorded for a dvd release the band was not distracted by the, compared to other filmed concerts where you feel there were playing for the cameras. Ronnie was not in the best shape on that tour, but I think in Bremen he was much, much better than in San Jose '99. Keith was on fire on both shows.

True. I think the journalist was Chris Heath.And Keith Richads' solo on Gimme Shelter in Bremen is brilliant, absolutely thrilling.

Posted by: lucajl ()
Date: March 18, 2019 21:50

BBFCINSIGHT PUBLICATION DATE BBFC Insight for this work will be available on or after 11/06/2019. Learn more ยป

Details
Title
THE ROLLING STONES BRIDGES TO BREMEN
Year
Distributor(s)
Eagle Rock Entertainment
Classified date(s)
12/03/2019
Main language
English
Submitted run time
168m 53s
BBFC reference
AVV372718
Remarks
Multi-Aspect
Components List
Rating information
The version of this work detailed above is rated by the BBFC under the Video Recordings Act 1984 for use on any Packaged Media format (including DVD, Blu-ray and VHS). This classification may also be used when the same work is made available on Digital Video Platforms (including Video On Demand) provided that the platform is licenced to use BBFC ratings.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 19, 2019 16:10

Release Date June 21, 2019 according to:
[www.bbfc.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-03-19 16:18 by spunky.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 19, 2019 17:26

spunky
Release Date June 21, 2019 according to:
[www.bbfc.co.uk]
on this link it says that this is an Eagle Rock production which makes this official so when will this be available in the United States ?Because if it's Eagle Rock then I want it !

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 490
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home