Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Lee Radziwill dies at 85
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: February 20, 2019 07:32

jlowe
GAFF
Always cracked me up that Keith called her Princess Radish.

Yes, however, I always took Keith's disparaging remarks about Royals and socialites with a pinch of salt. I'm sure he liked the publicity and their louche lifestyles.
Anyway, wasnt he a pal of one Prince Stash Klosowski de Rola? (1960/70s).
I always thought his name was made up, but apparantly not.
And let's not forget Prince Rupert, his former bank manager!

The rebel Keith that had no use for celebrities and high society has been gone for a long,long time.
He was at Jennifer Aniston’s birthday party in L.A the other night.that is off the charts pathetic.
The Louis Vuitton and Yves st Laurent pitchman thing was kinda sad and being photographed backstage with N’sync was pretty funny,maybe he got so loaded he just ended up there,who knows.
But I guess we should’ve seen this coming,the embarrassment of the Johnny Depp bromance was bad enough,when they posed for Rolling Stone magazine with their arms around each other the douche chills became a bit overwhelming.
But Jennifer Aniston’s birthday? What did he even say to her? Hey,loved ya in Friends can you introduce me to Clooney? a new low to be sure.

Posted by: marianna ()
Date: February 20, 2019 08:07

Can't an older guy dream? He likes bad sitcoms.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 20, 2019 09:35

lem motlow
jlowe
GAFF
Always cracked me up that Keith called her Princess Radish.

Yes, however, I always took Keith's disparaging remarks about Royals and socialites with a pinch of salt. I'm sure he liked the publicity and their louche lifestyles.
Anyway, wasnt he a pal of one Prince Stash Klosowski de Rola? (1960/70s).
I always thought his name was made up, but apparantly not.
And let's not forget Prince Rupert, his former bank manager!

The rebel Keith that had no use for celebrities and high society has been gone for a long,long time.
He was at Jennifer Aniston’s birthday party in L.A the other night.that is off the charts pathetic.
The Louis Vuitton and Yves st Laurent pitchman thing was kinda sad and being photographed backstage with N’sync was pretty funny,maybe he got so loaded he just ended up there,who knows.
But I guess we should’ve seen this coming,the embarrassment of the Johnny Depp bromance was bad enough,when they posed for Rolling Stone magazine with their arms around each other the douche chills became a bit overwhelming.
But Jennifer Aniston’s birthday? What did he even say to her? Hey,loved ya in Friends can you introduce me to Clooney? a new low to be sure.

Maybe he knows her and she's a nice person, who knows. I don't think Keith was ever averse to celebrities, the Stones were surrounded by the "beautiful people" right from the start. I take the disparaging remarks with a pinch of salt, too. You gotta act cool if you hang out with the likes of Princess Margaret and Princess Radish!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 20, 2019 10:28

But Jennifer Aniston’s birthday? What did he even say to her?

This show is the pitts Jenn huhhhaaaa …….. eeerrr hey Jenn.... eeerrr Where's Angelina? ….Anybody seen my babeee???...HHHaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Re: Keith Richards Nicknamed Princess Radziwill "Princess Radish"
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: February 20, 2019 21:03

chatoyancy
Jackie Kennedy's younger sister Lee, married to Polish Prince Radziwill, was part of the Rolling Stones crowd in the 1970's along with her friends Andy Warhol and Truman Capote. They were Mick's friends. Keith, never impressed by socialites or royalty, called her "Princess Radish". (RIP Lee)

I think he called her Princess Rats Ass.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1432
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home