Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Which Stones album(s) can you listen to straight through WITHOUT skipping any songs?
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: October 7, 2005 02:20

Tattoo you

Re: Which Stones album(s) can you listen to straight through WITHOUT skipping any songs?
Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: October 7, 2005 02:57

Beggars Banquet
Let It Bleed
Sticky Fingers
Exile On Main Street
Goat's Head Soup
IORR
Some Girls
Tatto You
Voodoo Lounge
A Bigger Bang

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 7, 2005 03:16

On a good day - all of the studio albums, apart from Satanic Majesties and Dirty Work (the latter only really because of my personal bete noire, Hold Back which I genuinely find painful..lol). Oh,and Voodoo Lounge. I find "Suck on the jugular" unlistenable

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-08 03:37 by Gazza.

Posted by: KYdavid ()
Date: October 7, 2005 03:33

DUH! any and all

Posted by: neptune ()
Date: October 7, 2005 05:35

AFTERMATH, NOW!, AND 12X5 . . .

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: October 7, 2005 06:13

Bridges to mother f-ing Babylon, A Bigger Bang, Some Girls, Let it Bleed and if we're counting solo efforts, Goddess In The Doorway

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: October 7, 2005 06:31

All: forwards backwards and shuffling

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: October 7, 2005 07:09

All of them.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: KillRill ()
Date: October 7, 2005 08:39

Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Some Girls

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: October 7, 2005 11:59

It's easier to mention the ones I skip songs on.
- TSMR
- BTButtons
- Aftermath
- ER
- DW

The rest is PURE kick-ass and great all the way through IMO. Except for Jamming With Edward maybe. grinning smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: October 7, 2005 12:22

All of them, except No. 2 (Under the boardwalk) and Voodoo Lounge (sparks, moon, sweethearts, new faces, baby break it down + I, confess, a little fast forwards every now and then on Thru and Thru).

C

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: October 7, 2005 14:51

All of them. I never ever skip a Stones song. It is a rule.

Posted by: czr ()
Date: October 8, 2005 00:05

Tatoo You! on cassette because side two is for forplay & side one is for sex!

Long live the Stones!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: October 8, 2005 04:24

Streets of Love is the first song I have ever disliked so much I skip it entirely. I burned a copy of the CD without it. I used to listen to all of their stuff all the way through no matter what, but I have found that Voodoo Lounge and Bridges To Babylon are actually very good albums if you trim 2-3 of the filler songs off on each (of course, opinions vary as to which are filler).

The only albums I would never consider skipping any songs on are Beggar's, Let It Bleed, Sticky Fingers, Exile and Some Girls. All the rest have at least on song I can do without.

Posted by: Edward Twining ()
Date: October 8, 2005 11:58

Aftermath, Beggars Banquet, Sticky Fingers, Let It Bleed, Exile On Main Street and Goat's Head Soup.

Posted by: michel ()
Date: October 8, 2005 14:08

so many albums but one that gives me a overall good relaxed mood is goats heads soup, I know keith was a bit out of it there, but not for me, I really like dancing with m d, coming down again, riff on can u hear the music solo on star @#$%&(these are some high lights) and remember the clip of angie keith looks and plays(I know its playback) so beautiful.But I seem to have a weakness for the so called underrated albums because I could say the same kind of things about albums like emotional resque, undercover, dirty work, and even their satanic, this is a matter of mood.But dont misunderstand me ofcourse I like the top albums and I can listen straight out to them anyway!!
By the way decembers children is also an example of an underrated album, even by keith, that I really like(and almost had forgotten)

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 8, 2005 14:10

Let It Bleed.

Date: October 8, 2005 14:17

czr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tatoo You! on cassette because side two is for
> forplay & side one is for sex!
>
> Long live the Stones!
>

hahaha right on!!!!!!!
I know what u mean!!!!

Date: October 8, 2005 14:19

michel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> czr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tatoo You! on cassette because side two is
> for
> > forplay & side one is for sex!
> >
> > Long live the Stones!
> >
>
>
> hahaha right on!!!!!!!
> I know what u mean!!!!

ohno for me its the other way around!!!!winking smiley

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 8, 2005 14:53

ALWAYS as follows - and not in any order of priority:

Let it Bleed
Beggars Banquet
Sticky Fingers
Get Yer Ya Yas Out
Stripped
Black & Blue
Tatoo You
Some Girls
Out of our Heads

Sometimes, but NOT always:

THE REST.

Finally: I do unquestionably have to skip a few tracks here n' there on Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge & Bridges to Babylon

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 8, 2005 14:55

You've all had sex to Tattoo You? I must be behind...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1239
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home