Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: did you buy abb or get a download?
Posted by: gregsmart79 ()
Date: October 5, 2005 18:29

Bought it

"...wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well..."

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 5, 2005 18:45

bought the cd. plan to buy vinyl also.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: October 5, 2005 19:40

Bought it. I did download it too to get it as MP3.

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: October 5, 2005 21:32

Downloaded, like it then bought CD.

Did not want to chance another RS's coaster for my beer.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: October 5, 2005 23:42

A friend of my burned it off rollingstones.com and made a copy for me prior to to release. I then bought a copy on the day of release, as did my friend and I also bought the cd and 7 inch singles for Streets Of Love/Rough Justice, even though there were no non album tracks.

I plan to get the special edition of the cd when Virgin releases it in November and possibly the vinyl LP as well.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: October 6, 2005 02:06

someone sent me a copy on cdr
then guess what happend the pirated version came out here in china so i bought that as well
paid 10yuan for the pirated version about 1$US

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: October 6, 2005 02:21

bought i on the day it was released smiling smiley
at the moment I only listen to it on vinyl or on mp3 when I'm not at home.. Vinyl sounds better, listening to side d most of the time

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: October 6, 2005 03:51

Bought singles from I-Tunes when released. Pre-ordered (downloaded) the entire album at midnight from I-Tunes so I could listen to it on the way the store to purchase three cd copies. I need the Vinyl.

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: October 6, 2005 04:43

I ordered my vinyl copy from Tower Records online and got it a week ago. I would like a cd copy however to listen to in my car.... I know it will be in the local library pretty soon so I will burn it from the library for my own personal use. I just wish I had "Voodoo Lounge" and "B2B" and "Stripped" on vinyl. Unfortunately, I only have these on cd. I figure that if I have to listen to a cd of theirs, I will pull out a cd of studio outtakes or Philly Special 72 or Kentucky Fried Rockers from 78. Of course, there is always their best live album "Brussels Affair" which took me 2 000 light years from home the first time I heard it.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: ShatterednVA ()
Date: October 6, 2005 05:14

Bought it and need to buy a second copy - one in the house one in the car

Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: October 7, 2005 00:35

Initially, I downloaded some of the songs but the quality was kind of poor. People on this site were even mentioning that there were some phony files like Sweet Neo Con. I then bought it the day it came out and was pleasantly surprised! I have to say though, I liked the impostor Sweet Neo Con! It was rockin'!smiling smiley

Posted by: artur34 ()
Date: October 7, 2005 00:48

bought it burned a copy converted on mp3 as well becouse i don't want the original cd to get scratched..

Posted by: Sway65 ()
Date: October 7, 2005 03:09

Downloaded 3 tracks from various sources prior to release, listened to it a couple of times on rs.com prior to release, bought it on day of release. Kind of wish I hadn't downloaded/listened to tracks before date of release, diminishes some of the excitement for me. Could'nt resist! Interesting that so many people who downloaded prior to release, went out and bought the CD. Kind of gives the lie to theories that music downloads, legal and otherwise, are hurting artists by dissuading fans from buying the actual CD.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home