Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28
Re: Chicago IL USA 2019 - Travel and show info
Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 21:51

Didn't see one bootleg shirt. Totally odd. A LOT of cops at Soldier.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 23, 2019 22:23

NEED A PAIR OF BILL GERMAN tix for tomorrow eve. I heard they were sold out. Anyone have a link? In any event, tim_bernardis@hotmail.com.

plexi

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 23, 2019 22:49

Here’s the link...

Bill German Brown Paper Tickets

Good luck!
Plexi, did you get into Chicago #1?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-23 22:51 by Kurt.

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: June 23, 2019 22:56

Telly
Did anyone get VIP for Friday? Where did you have to pick up your schwag? I've got VIP for Tues but haven't received any info about it yet. Thanks!

Do you mean the vip packages like brown sugar, start me up and so forth? They will mail those at a later date to your address on file.

Date: June 23, 2019 22:58

timbernardis
Anyone know if the merchandise stands are open today or tomorrow? Outside the stadium or wherever?

plexi

Open on Tuesday, probably around 330pm

Posted by: Telly ()
Date: June 23, 2019 23:21

1985jayer
Telly
Did anyone get VIP for Friday? Where did you have to pick up your schwag? I've got VIP for Tues but haven't received any info about it yet. Thanks!

Do you mean the vip packages like brown sugar, start me up and so forth? They will mail those at a later date to your address on file.

Oh, ok.Yes, I got JJF package. I hadn't received anything about it after buying from TM so thought I had to pick up there like other bands do. Thanks!

Re: View from the lower level of Soldier Field
Posted by: dhinkle555 ()
Date: June 23, 2019 23:33

Thanks, we are in section 108 row 4 right across from Section 107. Should be good.

Posted by: koestjue ()
Date: June 24, 2019 05:43

Any news on pre show events / Meeting points for the evening of 24th? Or even on the day of the show?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 24, 2019 07:10

Well I just got into town about an hour ago, took a look around see which way the wind blow....smiling smiley

GREAT TO BE BACK IN CHICAGO!!!

Date: June 24, 2019 16:18

Kurt
Here’s the link...

Good luck!

Yes I did! Still trying to get Bill German tix for tonight. Sold out. Thought I might just show up and see if I can get in. But they don't give the location. It says

Author Bill German Presents
Location in South Loop - Confirming email with address and directions.
Chicago, IL

Can anyone give it here or e mail it to me? tim_bernardis@hotmail.com. Thanks.

plexi

Date: June 24, 2019 17:31

Kurt
Here’s the link...

Good luck!

Yes I did!

Still trying to get Bill German tix for tonight. Sold out. Thought I might just show up and see if I can get in. But they don't give the location. It says

Author Bill German Presents
Location in South Loop - Confirming email with address and directions.
Chicago, IL

Can anyone give it here or e mail it to me? tim_bernardis@hotmail.com. Thanks.

UPDATE: just got tix!

plexi

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: June 24, 2019 17:44

The lobby/bar at the Congress Hotel was like the United Nations. I can't wait to get back with the Missus tomorrow.

Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: June 24, 2019 21:47

Help!

Yesterday i saw something on line about a stones pop-up store in Chicago. I didn’t jot down the address, and now i can’t find the post. Anyone else see it?
It’s somewhere around 1753 Lincoln avenue.

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: June 24, 2019 22:05

chrisvw
Help!

Yesterday i saw something on line about a stones pop-up store in Chicago. I didn’t jot down the address, and now i can’t find the post. Anyone else see it?

RSVP Gallery 1753 N Damen Ave, its been open since 6/21, including today. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow.

Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: June 24, 2019 22:20

jasona93
chrisvw
Help!

RSVP Gallery 1753 N Damen Ave, its been open since 6/21, including today. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow.

Thanks, jasona93! On my way there now, but the website says it’s closed Monday!
Guess i’ll Have to wait until tomorrow!

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: June 24, 2019 22:29

ah, no kidding. the ad i saw said new unique items dropping each day. tomorrow it is!

Date: June 24, 2019 22:43

jasona93
ah, no kidding. the ad i saw said new unique items dropping each day. tomorrow it is!

i went there on Saturday, they had around 9 items, the same pics that are on their twitter feed. i asked if more coming, he said maybe. i was disappointed by selection and size range, maybe its just me. i was hoping for more since its the Stones but this hipster clothing company is basically making them in the back and then selling them at the front. check out their twitter feed for pics. good luck

Date: June 24, 2019 22:57

rbk
The lobby/bar at the Congress Hotel was like the United Nations. I can't wait to get back with the Missus tomorrow.

Where r u from? Idaho, where the American brown shirts live? U know, one of our oldest and most esteemed members works for the U.N. And that person happens to be here for the shows. Maybe you'd like to meet and share your opinions with that person.

plexi

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 24, 2019 23:00

1985jayer
jasona93

i went there on Saturday, they had around 9 items, the same pics that are on their twitter feed. i asked if more coming, he said maybe. i was disappointed by selection and size range, maybe its just me. i was hoping for more since its the Stones but this hipster clothing company is basically making them in the back and then selling them at the front. check out their twitter feed for pics. good luck

I was there Friday...
Prepare to be disappointed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-24 23:08 by Kurt.

Date: June 25, 2019 04:03

timbernardis
rbk

Where r u from? Idaho, where the American brown shirts live? U know, one of our oldest and most esteemed members works for the U.N. And that person happens to be here for the shows. Maybe you'd like to meet and share your opinions with that person.

plexi

No, but I'll be there tomorrow and I'll be happy to meet with you and find out what the hell your problem is. I was just amazed at the remarkable and friendly people I met from all over the world last Friday. I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody but I'll be happy to teach you some respect and manners, jackass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-25 04:07 by rbk.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 25, 2019 16:02

Wow a beautiful sunny day here...high of 83 and low of 67 tonight...as the doorman at our hotel mentioned "welcome to summer"!

Sooo looking forward to tonight...smiling bouncing smileyeye popping smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out ...soaking in every second of every minute of every detail of every tune and every visual and everything!

Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: June 25, 2019 16:30

Have a blast for Chicago #2, guys !!
See you in Landover and Foxborough !!

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: June 25, 2019 17:09

RiffKichards
Have a blast for Chicago #2, guys !!
See you in Landover and Foxborough !!

smileys with beer

Date: June 26, 2019 03:01

rbk
timbernardis
rbk

plexi

No, but I'll be there tomorrow and I'll be happy to meet with you and find out what the hell your problem is. I was just amazed at the remarkable and friendly people I met from all over the world last Friday. I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody but I'll be happy to teach you some respect and manners, jackass.

Fine. Meet me at the LD window right now.

plexi

Date: June 26, 2019 04:26

timbernardis
rbk
timbernardis
rbk

plexi

plexi

Sorry princess, we’re already in and you’re not worth climbing four flights to the cheap seats. You were easy to track down so we’ll get together . Jackass.

Date: June 27, 2019 05:50

rbk
timbernardis
rbk
timbernardis
rbk

plexi

plexi

Sorry princess, we’re already in and you’re not worth climbing four flights to the cheap seats. You were easy to track down so we’ll get together . Jackass.

Any time buddy.

plexi

Date: June 27, 2019 17:08

timbernardis
rbk
timbernardis
rbk
timbernardis
rbk

plexi

plexi

Any time buddy.

plexi

I know you're in your sixties. I've seen the pictures. Why the hell are you acting like a middle school punk? I explained my initial remark. You should be apologizing to me not continuing to act like a jack ass. Grow up.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728
Current Page: 28 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1265
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home