Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

how do i download columbus
Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: October 1, 2005 08:59

IF ANYONE HAS DL THIS CONCERT PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS. IVE NEVER DOWNLOADED FRON AZERIOS

Re: how do i download columbus
Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 1, 2005 09:11

Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: October 1, 2005 09:13

i tried i do not know how, i installed azearus and tried several times. do i need special software?

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: October 1, 2005 10:16

Just look in one of the older posts. I think by now, everybody should be able to download torrents, burn them on CD, convert to mp3 if you really want to.

Sjouke

Posted by: artur34 ()
Date: October 1, 2005 10:39

stonedmike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i tried i do not know how, i installed azearus and
> tried several times. do i need special software?

stonedmike i don't know which version of azureus you installed but on the dimeadozen,s mainpage is being considered as a not good client and violates the rules of the tracker so is better to install a different client like BitTornado or ABC i would consider you get the BitTornado the homepage is www.bittornado.com now some basics;
after insalling the BT[BitTornado client ] and create a shortcut on your desktop
go to dimeadozen.org or rocks off torrent tracker and select the torrent you want
ex.Nationwide Arena.torrent ok! click on the torrent file you have 2 options save to disc or open with.. choose BT a pop up will appear accept this
another pop up will ask you where do you want to put you file then browse to the folder you want on your pc[remember the location of the folder] now you should start downloading.. a new pop up windows showing the progress appear

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1615
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home