Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 2018 guitar picks
Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:59

If for anyone of you, guys would be possible to upload zoom image(s) of Keith/ Ronnie's stage worn picks (especially worn part exposed)?
Way of how the pick is wearing says a lot of player's technique and I'm very curious how the boys are using their picks. I bet you're curious, too! smiling smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 16, 2018 14:07

jacollini
If for anyone of you, guys would be possible to upload zoom image(s) of Keith/ Ronnie's stage worn picks (especially worn part exposed)?
Way of how the pick is wearing says a lot of player's technique and I'm very curious how the boys are using their picks. I bet you're curious, too! smiling smiley

given the sheer number of picks they use and throw into the crowd the picks are rather used for a short time. Thus you won't be able to tell that much from the traces of use

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: July 16, 2018 14:13

slewan
jacollini

given the sheer number of picks they use and throw into the crowd the picks are rather used for a short time. Thus you won't be able to tell that much from the traces of use

You're right, anyway mine has significant traces of string-use. That's why I wanted to compare these traces with another stage-worn picks.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1667
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home