Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: 2018 guitar picks
Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:59

If for anyone of you, guys would be possible to upload zoom image(s) of Keith/ Ronnie's stage worn picks (especially worn part exposed)?
Way of how the pick is wearing says a lot of player's technique and I'm very curious how the boys are using their picks. I bet you're curious, too! smiling smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 16, 2018 14:07

jacollini
If for anyone of you, guys would be possible to upload zoom image(s) of Keith/ Ronnie's stage worn picks (especially worn part exposed)?
Way of how the pick is wearing says a lot of player's technique and I'm very curious how the boys are using their picks. I bet you're curious, too! smiling smiley

given the sheer number of picks they use and throw into the crowd the picks are rather used for a short time. Thus you won't be able to tell that much from the traces of use

Posted by: jacollini ()
Date: July 16, 2018 14:13

slewan
jacollini

given the sheer number of picks they use and throw into the crowd the picks are rather used for a short time. Thus you won't be able to tell that much from the traces of use

You're right, anyway mine has significant traces of string-use. That's why I wanted to compare these traces with another stage-worn picks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1827
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home