Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Presale Email
Posted by: stereomanic ()
Date: February 28, 2018 16:41

Hairball
Looking at London stadium - tickets still available in all categories except Middle Tier.
Looking at Edinburgh - tickets still available in all categories except Lower Tier B.
Looking at Twickenham - tickets still available in all categories except Upper Tier A and Upper Tier C.

I'm assuming all PIT tix are gone for the above presale, but probably many VIP PIT packages still available.

Considering this is just a fan presale, maybe the AMEX presales will put a dent in the ticket supply. And if not the AMEX presale, maybe the general public sales will pick up.
Is it possible with the high prices and multiple shows in the UK, they'll have trouble filling up these stadiums? If so, the Lucky Dips might be the best option at the cheapest price.

On the mailing list fan presale it says Olympic Stadium sold out for GA and Gold Circle. On the Amex presale it says Gold Circle also sold out.

I dont think they will have a problem selling out, fans will travel from all over the world for it. To announce only days before ticket sales and with very little promotion its probably still filtering to the older generation as they dont use social media as much (which there are a lot of stones fans!).

I'll bet by mid-day Friday all floor standing is gone in all shows, with just seats and expensive packages left to sell which they will be happy to leave to chance over the next couple of months to sell before upping the lucky dips.

Date: February 28, 2018 16:44

peters318
Hi has anybody got a spare code they can give me?

From an old Stones fan

Peter

Www.Vintagerock.WordPress.com

UK: nSRpaGnb Germany: P2QCsejR

Or if you have an Amex theres probably more sections free now on the amex presale.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: February 28, 2018 16:55

Gazza
Tim2
Got codes, ordered for UK date, then waited, stuck on the screen saying do not close window 'wait...' once credit card info sent .... which never ended... what a drag. Did others have this?

I'd already wasted 90 minutes of my lunch break.

90 minutes of your lunch break? Bejesus man, how long do you get?

Posted by: peters318 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 17:07

Many thanks which site is this for? I am trying ticket master with no success

Help please Peter and thanks again

Date: February 28, 2018 17:23

peters318
Many thanks which site is this for? I am trying ticket master with no success

Help please Peter and thanks again

Oh this is the mailing list presale for the UK shows: [www.axs.com]

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1863
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home