Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: Warsaw Poland travel and show info
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 22:20

Quick for those interested. Diamond Pit available again both sides. Appear to be more plentiful on Keith’s side. Yours for 953PLN + postage.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 27, 2018 23:07

grzegorz67
Quick for those interested. Diamond Pit available again both sides. Appear to be more plentiful on Keith’s side. Yours for 953PLN + postage.

Yeah, and quite a lot available. You can throw 8 tickets in the basket if you like winking smiley

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 27, 2018 23:09

Yes plenty of tix there.

Posted by: Liepger ()
Date: February 27, 2018 23:33

Hello, Irix and grzegorz67,
Thank you for the ticket update! Succesfully got 2x Diamond B smiling smiley

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:20

would love to go back to warsaw, its a really interesting place, plenty of museums at great prices, british bulldog pub in the centre, great shopping centre called zloty tarasi.

the stadium is near metro station stadion naradowy, in the edge of the praga district, and just across the vistula from central warsaw. swietokryska metro station is the only one which connects both metro lines.

hopefully i can get a ticket at a reasonable price.

great bars in the old town.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:30

buttons67
would love to go back to warsaw, its a really interesting place, plenty of museums at great prices, british bulldog pub in the centre, great shopping centre called zloty tarasi.

the stadium is near metro station stadion naradowy, in the edge of the praga district, and just across the vistula from central warsaw. swietokryska metro station is the only one which connects both metro lines.

hopefully i can get a ticket at a reasonable price.

great bars in the old town.

I know Warsaw very well Buttons, having visited many times since the mid 90s. It’s come on in Leaps and Bounds since the fall of Communism and has further prospered with 14 years of EU Membership. The full ticket price tariff is further back in the thread. I was at the BtB Show in Chorzow, about 200 miles further South and my ticket was 100 PLN - about £14 at the then rate !!! Today I stumped up 11 times that for Gold Standing. My Polish friends seem to think this will sell out easily even at the crazy prices. Gone 4 years without a visit to my 2nd favourite country after Scotland and look forward to this a lot. If you’re determined enough, you’ll get s decent ticket. Lucky Dips are likely I think.

Date: February 28, 2018 00:41

being scotish woudnt mind the edinburgh gig , but will try to get warsaw too, tried ticketmaster and eventim but no joy, just signed up for a presale. not sure what this means.

what site did the warsaw tickets come on.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: February 28, 2018 00:45

buttons67

what site did the warsaw tickets come on.

eventim.pl

Date: February 28, 2018 01:11

i just bought a ticket on viagogo, totalling 201 pounds.

for the warsaw show.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:20

buttons67

for the warsaw show.

OUCH ! You really should NOT go anywhere near Viagogo or their like. That ticket you bought invariably has a face value of far less than you paid Viagogo. WHY are you resorting to Viagogo even before the public sales have started ?

Wise up, and wise up FAST. Avoid the secondary market, until the very LAST minute when they are stuck with a bunch of overpriced stuff and will sell at much reduced prices just to avoid making spectacular losses ....... but for heavens sake do NOT use the secondary market at this very early stage.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: February 28, 2018 01:23

too late now, although i went over my overdraft limit so payment could be declined.

surely viagogo will release the ticket to me, i hope ive no been done.

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: February 28, 2018 01:34

why yyou hurry so much.. tickets will be released for presale on 1st March and 2nd March for general sale. I still hope for Lucky Dip and remember that all we need is just a little patience

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 28, 2018 07:26

I think the National Stadium is pretty cool looking/ good vibe
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: February 28, 2018 08:30

It's cool looking, but I fear for the sound with a design like that.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:34

buttons67
too late now, although i went over my overdraft limit so payment could be declined.

surely viagogo will release the ticket to me, i hope ive no been done.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not allow yourself at this very very very early stage of ticket sales to allow yourself to be persuaded that your only option is to resort to a criminal organisation like Viagogo. Educate yourself about how ticket sales work and do not be silly. Be patient, try and try again, read threads on IORR, get help from other people on this forum, there's more than enough in the way of information, help, tips, and kind and generous people on this board - to help you get what you need and to steer clear of despicable fraudulent organisations like Viagogo.

Good luck, be careful, be patient, you WILL get what you want

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: February 28, 2018 10:34

About the Stadium: I read that the acoustics of this venue are not good (at best). Anyone has experience with the National Stadium, soundwise? And is the sound on the pitch / in the PIT good or also bad?

Other question: do they close the roof during concerts, or is it dependent on the weather circumstances. I know that at the Amsterdam Arena, the roof is closed at concerts. How is that in Warschau?

Any fans who know the place and willing to give some more info?

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 10:47

zgredzik
Ticketmaster.pl offers only Platinium tickets - more, more expensive. "Best seats in the house" as they said, but I hate this firm. They for sure will have tickets to Pit for example for 2500 PLN, when eventim will have same tickets for 1950 PLN. 550 PLN more and "better" seats. I wouldn't buy anything from them.

I was under the impression that Eventim and Ticketmaster were one and the same company.

Date: February 28, 2018 10:56

They are not.

BTW, Golden Circle still available on the presale link.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: February 28, 2018 12:12

jackflash27
About the Stadium: I read that the acoustics of this venue are not good (at best). Anyone has experience with the National Stadium, soundwise? And is the sound on the pitch / in the PIT good or also bad?

Other question: do they close the roof during concerts, or is it dependent on the weather circumstances. I know that at the Amsterdam Arena, the roof is closed at concerts. How is that in Warschau?

The acoustics is a bit tricky here. If you want to get good sound better buy pitch/PIT ticket or lower stand. Upper stand can be horrible soundwise, but sometimes it acceptable, you never know.

The roof is always closed for concerts.

Date: February 28, 2018 12:15

franzk
jackflash27

The acoustics is a bit tricky here. If you want to get good sound better buy pitch/PIT ticket or lower stand. Upper stand can be horrible soundwise, but sometimes it acceptable, you never know.

Ahh, thanks! Good to know. I have PIT tickets, so that must work out I think. You've been there before?

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: February 28, 2018 12:24

buttons67

for the warsaw show.

Mais non!!! Il y en à plein à vendre sur éventim.pl code presale ANGIE. Préfère ne pas aller à un concert que de passer par les scalpers il faut les exterminer! Si personne achète chez eux ils disparaîtront!!!

Date: February 28, 2018 12:37

jackflash27
franzk
jackflash27

Ahh, thanks! Good to know. I have PIT tickets, so that must work out I think. You've been there before?

Yep, Metallica at upper stand was horrible, altough some friends said it depended on which sector you were. Some were better some worse. But McCartney and Waters were pretty good.

Date: February 28, 2018 12:48

Here you can see Metallica multicam from Warsaw 2014. Audio is taken from official bootleg, so it's pretty reliable. There is some echo here and there, but it's not that bad. I believe this is the kind of sound you get on the pitch.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: February 28, 2018 14:15

Don't panick about tickets.
In 2017 the days before the shows in Düsseldorf and Arnhem new tickets for GA standing and seats popped up at Ticketmaster for face value.

Date: February 28, 2018 14:39

franzk
Here you can see Metallica multicam from Warsaw 2014. Audio is taken from official bootleg, so it's pretty reliable. There is some echo here and there, but it's not that bad. I believe this is the kind of sound you get on the pitch.

[www.youtube.com]

Great! this gives a good impression of the venue. Sound is ok it seems, at least from where the recordings have been made. Hopefully also acceptable for the people with seats on the higher levels.

Date: February 28, 2018 14:45

MAF
Don't panick about tickets.
In 2017 the days before the shows in Düsseldorf and Arnhem new tickets for GA standing and seats popped up at Ticketmaster for face value.

Exactly, I scored PIT tickets for Arnhem a month or so before the concert. I can remember the PIT tickets were available for almost 2 weeks! Because the media were very early in writing that the concert was sold out, most fans (who didn't have tickets yet) moved to ticket scalpers, ebay, etc, where they paid huge amounts of money. They didn't know there were still tickets available through the official channels at face value. So my advice would be: just wait, tickets (of all categories) will pop up from time to time, especially towards the date of the concert. Have patience!

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: February 28, 2018 14:57

franzk

[www.youtube.com]

How fantastic is their meet and greet with fans? thumbs up

Date: February 28, 2018 20:31

another problem here, the bank wont decline the viagogo transaction despite me going over my overdraft limit. leaving me short of cash for a couple of days, but viagogo will send the ticket to my scottish address in the week leading up to the concert in poland, has anyone ever been sent a ticket that arrives leaving not much time to make the journey or having to organize a late journey abroad.

Date: February 28, 2018 20:43

Why did you use Viagogo in the first place as the general onsale hasn't even begun?

Anyhow I have no idea whether Viagogo could cancel your ticket and issue a new barcode. I know some reseller sites such as Stubhub do that.

I once had to have the Swiss Eventim (Ticketcorner) cancel my Bruce Springsteen ticket because it had not arrived in mail before I left for Zurich. They printed new tickets and had them arranged at my hotel. But again, that was the official ticket vendor, not a scalper site.

Think you have to ask Viagogo about their policies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-02-28 20:45 by Topi.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: February 28, 2018 21:35

Heads up, NFP up for sale now. Just got Pit A Ronnie side spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1641
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home