Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Streets Of Love" Video?
Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: September 19, 2005 02:23

What happened to this? I've seen Paul McCartney on VH1...but no Stones...

Re: "Streets Of Love" Video?
Posted by: marquess ()
Date: September 19, 2005 03:08

good question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: September 19, 2005 03:13

Why not a video for Rain Fall Down now? Forget SOL, it's too late now.

Posted by: Jack Knife ()
Date: September 19, 2005 07:12

But the "Streets of Love" video has already been made...it sounded interesting...I just wonder why it wasn't released?

Maybe they should do a video of "She Saw Me Coming" with Pamela Anderson... I saw her once talk about how much she loves Mick...she named one of her kids Dylan Jagger Lee, after all.

It would generate some publicity.....

Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: September 19, 2005 11:58

who cares about videoclips....that's for the MTV generation IMHO,
I want live footage >>

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: September 20, 2005 05:08

just saw it during an nfl game....just the boys playing...nothing fancy...but great...for a hurricane relief fund....best wishes

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: September 20, 2005 11:24

strange to release the single and release the video some weeks later. By the time we get to see the video, SOL is on its way down the charts.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: September 20, 2005 11:27

Yeah I was just about to ask the same question. It's pretty dumb. You have a number one hit all over the world and you don't have a video clip? I hope they release another single. I'll buy it.

Posted by: Crackinup ()
Date: September 20, 2005 16:26

They showed portions of it in the states Monday night during the football broadcast in association with the Hurricane Katrina fundraiser by the NFL. There was even a short clip of the four band members standing together and Mick saying something about the hurricane relief fund.

As for the video itself, it was only film of the band on stage playing the song, with images of the storm damage and rescues mixed in. Most of the focus was on Mick with quick shots of Ron and Keith, mostly posing. There's not much for them to play anyway on this song. It reminded me a little of seeing them play ASMB from the BtoB tour. Not much for the guitar players to do but strum and pose.

Posted by: stonethobo ()
Date: September 20, 2005 16:47

This is so stupid. No wonder the Stones don´t get played on music channels. I see Macca all the time (I like it, but I would also like to see the Stones) - and I remember the great "Love Is Strong" video which went heavy rotation on MTV (even friends who don´t know much of the Stones remember the song because "that was the video with the Stones BIG in the city".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home