Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: Racist posting on IORR
Posted by: nick ()
Date: December 18, 2017 00:08

At this message board we are Rolling Stones fans. The fact that thread is still running is doing nothing but "stoking" this debate. Like I said before using Jagger as a prop to keep this thread alive is wrong. I tried to be subtle but there is ONE person who can end this.

"I don't want any discussions here on IORR about religion, racism, politics or any of those issues, mainly because such discussions will always be hijacked by well thought of hate and racist comments or questions, pretending to be acceptable and "clean", still they are well though of hate and/or racist."

If you mean that, please end it. If not, I'm going to blatantly try to hijack this thread.....

We are 8 days away from Christmas, I got a Checkerboard Lounge Box coming. What Stones gifts are you all looking forward to opening on Christmas? What Stones gifts did you already receive for Hanukkah?

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: December 18, 2017 01:34

"I have traveled the world many times, thanks to the Stones tours and other missions. My experience, from seing and meeting people all over the world, is that every person on this planet mostly work hard to survive, on his/her own, and also to make family and close friends surviving and safe. Very very few people are evil by nature. Please do NOT bring evil thoughts into the world, and certainly not into IORR."

Bjornulf

Totally agree - and agree with nick too above; I don't see what this thread is achieving or what it has to do with The Stones.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: December 18, 2017 01:49

Virtue signalling is not very Stonsey is it?

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 18, 2017 02:31

‘People dressed in plastic bags, directing traffic’
honestly that’s the thought that came to my mind.
But you IORR peeps are quite elegant, thank you.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 18, 2017 04:14

This is an easy decision , close the thread has nothing to do with the Stones. To leave it open and have some people lecture us with their self important worldly opinions makes me sick.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 18, 2017 04:47

virgil
This is an easy decision , close the thread has nothing to do with the Stones. To leave it open and have some people lecture us with their self important worldly opinions makes me sick.

Seems an easier decision not to click on it at all.
Better than getting angry and posting a self important rant/opinion about others opinions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-18 04:48 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 18, 2017 05:23

As a self-important unworldly person, I'll @#$%& off now. Thanks.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: December 18, 2017 07:12

Rocky Dijon
As a self-important unworldly person, I'll @#$%& off now. Thanks.

I found your writing here elegant.

Date: December 18, 2017 11:05

There are good people within every community, just as there are bad people.

Labelling an entire community as bad, just because you don't understand them, is childish.

Let's move on, and avoid any form of discrimination, be it race, culture, gender or anything on IORR in the future.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: December 18, 2017 12:03

Why is this thread still open?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2013
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home