Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

On Air - Harmonica in Come On?
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 1, 2017 09:07

Genuinely don't know - too young ;-) - who plays the harmonica in Come On in the new On Air set? Mick's singing and the harp is wailing....was it Brian?

Rod

Re: On Air - Harmonica in Come On?
Posted by: ab ()
Date: December 1, 2017 10:48

It's Brian.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 1, 2017 14:31

a young Sugar Blue ??

ROCKMAN

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 1, 2017 18:23

Rockman
a young Sugar Blue ??
Good one

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: December 3, 2017 06:05

bitusa2012
Genuinely don't know - too young ;-) - who plays the harmonica in Come On in the new On Air set? Mick's singing and the harp is wailing....was it Brian?

You have over 1200 posts. Are you kidding?

Date: December 4, 2017 07:47

ab
It's Brian.

Tks

Rod

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 5, 2017 03:06

One thing I mentioned in another post a while back is that on 2120 Brian plays harmonica on the studio version but it seems that when they played it live Mick played the harmonica. Perhaps since it was an instrumental there would be nothing else for Mick to do?

Date: December 5, 2017 06:03

Cooltoplady
bitusa2012

My number of posts bears abso no relativity to my Stone knowledge. SOME people on here are sages - I am merely a poor pupil who listens and likes (or not) but who doesn't purport to be any form of expert. So no, not kidding.

Rod

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: December 5, 2017 06:21

bitusa2012
Cooltoplady
bitusa2012

My number of posts bears abso no relativity to my Stone knowledge. SOME people on here are sages - I am merely a poor pupil who listens and likes (or not) but who doesn't purport to be any form of expert. So no, not kidding.

I apologize

Date: December 5, 2017 07:04

Cooltoplady
bitusa2012
Cooltoplady
bitusa2012

I apologize

no need to!

Rod

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2164
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home