Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Alternate universe
Posted by: HomerSimpson ()
Date: October 25, 2017 04:44

What if the Stones adopted the Grateful Dead model for the three shows in Paris? 3 days. About 20 songs each night. No, or minimal repeated songs ( maybe play Jjf twice or something). Keith keeps his set. Come up with the 3 set lists. Nothing totally off like Gomper. 3 valid sets that would work over the 3 day period - minimal repeats - but would still entertain the average Joe who knows nothing beyond Hot Rocks.

Re: Alternate universe
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 25, 2017 05:38

What are you smoking?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: October 25, 2017 07:48

Please promise we will still get drums>space every night ....>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 25, 2017 10:18

Koen
What are you smoking?

The beer's drunkened him grinning smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 25, 2017 11:44

remember altamont was all jerry's fault....hey, those hell's angels are such groovy guys & will work for beer...

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 25, 2017 13:58

I think you missed the famous
TRILOGY PARISIENNES in 2003,
Homer. Duh!

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 25, 2017 18:17

As soon as I read Grateful Dead i had to stop....

Date: October 26, 2017 09:48

i'd be real grateful if i didn't have to read about them on this forum. the heads have a tendency to take over. my least favorite band ever. i got tortured every day for a few years by a coworker & can never listen to them again. robert pollard of guided by voices came up with a great name for them: the hateful fred, haha

cool smileyRe: Alternate universe
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 26, 2017 19:36

crholmstrom
i'd be real grateful if i didn't have to read about them on this forum. the heads have a tendency to take over. my least favorite band ever. i got tortured every day for a few years by a coworker & can never listen to them again. robert pollard of guided by voices came up with a great name for them: the hateful fred, haha
That is so not in the spirit of Jerry , but don't worry because Jerry still loves you

Re: cool smileyRe: Alternate universe
Date: October 26, 2017 22:37

TheGreek
crholmstrom
That is so not in the spirit of Jerry , but don't worry because Jerry still loves you

Ewwwwww!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1841
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home