Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Alternate universe
Posted by: HomerSimpson ()
Date: October 25, 2017 04:44

What if the Stones adopted the Grateful Dead model for the three shows in Paris? 3 days. About 20 songs each night. No, or minimal repeated songs ( maybe play Jjf twice or something). Keith keeps his set. Come up with the 3 set lists. Nothing totally off like Gomper. 3 valid sets that would work over the 3 day period - minimal repeats - but would still entertain the average Joe who knows nothing beyond Hot Rocks.

Re: Alternate universe
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 25, 2017 05:38

What are you smoking?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: October 25, 2017 07:48

Please promise we will still get drums>space every night ....>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 25, 2017 10:18

Koen
What are you smoking?

The beer's drunkened him grinning smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 25, 2017 11:44

remember altamont was all jerry's fault....hey, those hell's angels are such groovy guys & will work for beer...

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: October 25, 2017 13:58

I think you missed the famous
TRILOGY PARISIENNES in 2003,
Homer. Duh!

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: October 25, 2017 18:17

As soon as I read Grateful Dead i had to stop....

Date: October 26, 2017 09:48

i'd be real grateful if i didn't have to read about them on this forum. the heads have a tendency to take over. my least favorite band ever. i got tortured every day for a few years by a coworker & can never listen to them again. robert pollard of guided by voices came up with a great name for them: the hateful fred, haha

cool smileyRe: Alternate universe
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: October 26, 2017 19:36

crholmstrom
i'd be real grateful if i didn't have to read about them on this forum. the heads have a tendency to take over. my least favorite band ever. i got tortured every day for a few years by a coworker & can never listen to them again. robert pollard of guided by voices came up with a great name for them: the hateful fred, haha
That is so not in the spirit of Jerry , but don't worry because Jerry still loves you

Re: cool smileyRe: Alternate universe
Date: October 26, 2017 22:37

TheGreek
crholmstrom
That is so not in the spirit of Jerry , but don't worry because Jerry still loves you

Ewwwwww!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1615
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home