Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051
Current Page: 51 of 51
Re: OT: Neil Young stuff
Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: May 4, 2024 07:15

JadedFaded
BeastyBurdeny
JadedFaded
The email I got said a limit of 4 CDs per address.

Huh, that's strange. Looking at my emails right now and it does not say that for me.

Hey Beasty, how many CDs did you wind up getting?

Hey, 8 so far. Did they limit you?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: May 4, 2024 07:49

I only bought one ticket, so only got one CD.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: May 4, 2024 08:38

JadedFaded
I only bought one ticket, so only got one CD.

Ah! Fair enough! I'm only keeping one and the rest are going to all the people I'm hitting the shows with.

Date: May 5, 2024 06:06

I’m thinking hard about the Hollywood Bowl, buying a cheap seat, I just hate getting to that venue and the parking may cost more than my ticket!

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: May 5, 2024 23:44

JadedFaded
I’m thinking hard about the Hollywood Bowl, buying a cheap seat, I just hate getting to that venue and the parking may cost more than my ticket!

Take the shuttle from somewhere. Its like $5 to park for the night/get a ticket on the shuttle and its so much more convenient. You're in and out so much quicker from the venue!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 6, 2024 00:30

JadedFaded

They removed half the parking. Best bet is find a shuttle location close to you.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 6, 2024 05:42

JadedFaded

There is a private parking lot at a church down the hill that is reasonable. Look on satellite view on Google maps for address. Walk up the hill before the show sucks but it's all downhill after the show.

Date: May 6, 2024 06:50

Thanks for the parking/shuttle advice. The last time I was at the H. Bowl was to see the Stones, so it’s been a while!

Posted by: chrism13 ()
Date: May 7, 2024 17:29

Some video I took of NY&CH in Huntsville,AL on 5/5/24. The band sounded great and can't say enough about the venue (The Orion). Reminded me of a new SF Greek Theater. Even if they had problems with the ticket scanners. There was a detached Texas style roadhouse that was cranking great tunes. I feel like they fleeced my record collection. Salt of the Earth, It Takes a Lot to Laugh, A Train to Cry, Althea...among others. Then on the way out...Walk On!

First words by Neil on stage were...what a beautiful venue, will have to come back!

Cinnamon Girl, Like A Hurricane, Comes A Time

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]-

[youtu.be]

Enjoy,

-Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-07 17:30 by chrism13.

Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: May 7, 2024 20:07

chrism13
Some video I took of NY&CH in Huntsville,AL on 5/5/24....
Cinnamon Girl, Like A Hurricane, Comes A Time

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]-

[youtu.be]

Enjoy,
-Chris

Thank you!

chrism13
Then on the way out... Walk On!

So how, again, exactly, is this being done? I ain't leaving til it's over on 5/11.

I'm down in Virginia
with your Cousin Lou

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: May 10, 2024 05:22

$25 GA LN promo tickets currently available for The Gorge and West Valley City UT.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 17, 2024 15:25

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - EARLY DAZE - mostly unreleased rarities from the early 70s:

28-Jun-2024 - [SuperDeluxeEdition.com] .

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 17, 2024 15:31

Irix
Neil Young with Crazy Horse - EARLY DAZE - mostly unreleased rarities from the early 70s:

28-Jun-2024 - [SuperDeluxeEdition.com] .

Fantastic! Hope it all sounds as good as the clip.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 18, 2024 05:24

BeastyBurdeny
Paddy
Maybe we could be cheeky and ask for a second Burnaby show, see if Uncle Neil replies!!

I'll send something and see if he responds. I feel like there's a good chance Burnaby will get a round 2.

Seeing as we had luck last time around, is it worth asking if while in Burnaby he’d play Cmon Baby Let’s Go Downtown as an homage to the upcoming release and see if we get a response! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-18 05:25 by Paddy.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051
Current Page: 51 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1039
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home