Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Chaos And Creation In The Backyard.
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: September 12, 2005 13:53

How do, the people who bought it, like the new outing from Paul McCArtney??? I like it very much. Especially Jenny Wren and Riding To Vanity Fair.

JumpingKentFlash

Re: OT: Chaos And Creation In The Backyard.
Posted by: kienan ()
Date: September 12, 2005 14:40

I love it. Jenny Wren and Riding To Vanity Fair are also my two favorite numbers on the cd. I love the fact that in the past 7 days i've have got my hands on the new Stones and Paul Mccartney's latest. Feel like it's the sixties all over again. Deja Vu.

Posted by: KillRill ()
Date: September 12, 2005 14:41

I heard only the "Fine Line" and was not impressed.

Posted by: stonethobo ()
Date: September 12, 2005 17:06

Fine Line is nice, but not best track on the record. I love Jenny Wren, English Tea and Too Much Rain. There are melodies all over the place, but not the sugar thing as some McCartney haters might think. It´s different. This album got style. I like it very much. I play the new Macca album everytime when Bigger Bang has run hot in the heavy rotation - lol.

I bought the special edition right away which got a nice DVD with a documentary about the recordings.
I think it´s nice to release the special edition at the same date, so I don´t have to buy the CD two times. Maybe that´s exactly what the Stones want when they release their special edition later in the month.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: September 12, 2005 18:41

I still go to see Macca, but I think the last new release I bought was Tug Of War. Wingspan brings me up to date thru 1984. If he released a 1985-2005 "best of", I'd be willing to take a chance on it.

Posted by: Jimmie ()
Date: September 12, 2005 18:56

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home