Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 18, 2017 14:13

Topi
leahoneill
I have the same question..as I have 2 of these tickets and still dont know where they are

2 of which?

Maybe No Filter PIT, and you still don't know it....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: May 18, 2017 14:17

Am selling my 116 Gold ticket for face, please see All Sold Out.

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 18, 2017 14:49

drbryant
wachterc
drbryant
OK Just to make sure I understand this - Fosse Or ticket gets in only after the people who bought categorie 2 VIP correct?

No Filter Pit and Fosse Or are two different categories. Based on all information from forum here, No Filter Pit tickets only available via VIP packages. Fosse Or tickets available stand-alone. Christoph

I understand that. But this description (my French is terrible) seems to say that if you buy the Categorie 2 VIP package, you receive a Fosse Or ticket and early entry. So anyone who bought a regular Fosse Or ticket will end up behind this VIP package.

PACKAGE VIP 4 / "GIMME SHELTER" PACKAGE

Ce package inclut :
1. Une place debout en Fosse Or / Catégorie 2
2. Une entrée avant tout le monde dans la salle et un accès prioritaire à la Fosse Or / Catégorie 2
3. Une lithographie* The Rolling Stones en édition limitée de la tournée "STONES - NO FILTER"
4. Le "VIP Travel Pack"** de The Rolling Stones

Yes, it sounds like you have described it. Doesn't worry me, there will be enough space for everybody.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 18, 2017 17:46

See you all for the three shows in Paris!! Section 117 for the first show and the Pit for the last two - so excited. All packages so not cheap but how many more tours will there be? And I have never been in the Pit before smiling smiley One day I have to count the shows I have been too, but it's somewhere between 70 and 80 now!

Get to see my family in England too in between all the shows. Great hotel right next to the venue called Citizen M. Not even a road to cross to get to the U Arena.

See you in the Pit Plexi! San Francisco dreaming.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: May 18, 2017 18:57

sarahunwin
See you all for the three shows in Paris!! Section 117 for the first show and the Pit for the last two - so excited. All packages so not cheap but how many more tours will there be? And I have never been in the Pit before smiling smiley One day I have to count the shows I have been too, but it's somewhere between 70 and 80 now!

Get to see my family in England too in between all the shows. Great hotel right next to the venue called Citizen M. Not even a road to cross to get to the U Arena.

See you in the Pit Plexi! San Francisco dreaming.
Good for you. See at the 2nd show (in 115). Staying close by too. Only 1 more tour after this, UK next year for Mick's 75th !!!

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: May 18, 2017 19:36

I am interested, link please to all sold out?? Thanks.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 18, 2017 19:41

Great Paris. 3 shows. Congrats.

Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: May 18, 2017 19:42

Link to All Sold Out please.

Date: May 18, 2017 20:39

leftbank
Link to All Sold Out please.

Here we are:

[iorr.org]

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 19, 2017 01:28

Yes..I did the same thing but then bought a standing gold and am selling my gold circle..very misleading as one still doesn't even know where the gold circle seats are located? Good luck with yours!

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 19, 2017 05:46

Two of the Gold Circle tickets for Paris October 19. But now have purchased 2 VIP packages for the PIT.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 19, 2017 09:13

Strange mail by francebillet this night: "Mes alertes personnalisées : The rolling stones..."

"Nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que vos alertes salles, manifestations et artistes ont été mises à jour.
Vous les retrouverez ci dessous.

Mes alertes artistes

The Rolling Stones
Pop-rock/Folk
le dimanche 22/10/2017 à 09h00

BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL

En savoir plus
Voir toute l'actualité de cet artiste

The Rolling Stones
Pop-rock/Folk
le dimanche 22/10/2017 à 10h30

TOURNAI

En savoir plus
Voir toute l'actualité de cet artiste

Pour modifier vos abonnements à une manifestation, un artiste, ou une salle, rendez-vous dans votre compte,
cliquez ici."

The links in the mail go to fnac:

ROLLING STONES U ARENA-NANTERRE
Pop-rock/Folk
on 22/10/2017 at 9:00 AM
PLACE ROGIER
ROGIERPLEIN
1000 BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL

ROLLING STONES U ARENA-NANTERRE
BUS + BILLET PELOUSE
Pop-rock/Folk
on 2017/10/22 at 10:30 AM
TOURNAI GARE
PLACE CROMBEZ
7500 TOURNAI

Tickets from € 53.50 to € 153.50

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 19, 2017 09:16

It's a bus trip+GA package

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:36

gotdablouse
It's a bus trip+GA package
Merci

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 19, 2017 13:38

"Mon plaisir" ;-)

Now that most of us are sorted for tix, isn't it amazing that Paris is getting THREE SHOWS ! When is the last time that happened ? Well 1990 I suppose but at the time it didn't seem so "special" for some reason (they were still young men...) although it was the first time I got to see them live, but then your next concert is always going to be the "best one" I suppose.

Oh and of course October 25th is a bit of a special date since that's when they roared back into action at the Trabendo in 2012.

Was somewhat "nonplussed" when the tour was announced but now I can't wait !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 13:40 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: May 19, 2017 13:45

gotdablouse
"Mon plaisir" ;-)

Now that most of us are sorted for tix, isn't it amazing that Paris is getting THREE SHOWS ! When is the last time that happened ? Well 1990 I suppose!

Bercy - Stade de France - Olympia smiling smiley

Date: May 19, 2017 13:48

My VIP tickets arrived and they are very flimsy. The tearaway coupon doesn't look like it's got much life left in it, so I've put them in a hard backed envelope. Hope to God it holds!!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 19, 2017 14:12

They're not tearing anything away, it's the barcode they'll be scanning.

Speaking of VIP tickets - I, too, bit the bullet so to speak and splurged on the Gimme Shelter package for Paris #2. Sold my regular Fosse OR ticket to rstass (thank you, my good man!) and as a result I have both the GS package and still the Carre OR seat. Working on selling the seat, a fellow Finnish fan is considering it - that's why I don't have a listing out for it at this time.

I thought - what the hell, it will be the last stop on this tour/leg for me (can't stay for Paris #3) and I might as well skip the line-up and get the Early Entry. I don't care for a lithograph or any of the kitsch they'll throw in, tbh the early entry was a deal-breaker for me.

NOW I'm done buying, lol. Unless...oh never mind winking smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 14:14 by Topi.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 19, 2017 14:51

Yes it is true: I have a fosse or ticket thanks to Topi !

It is so exciting !

I have never been to Paris.

I was always dreaming about to see the Rolling Stones in Paris!
One of my highest dream is to go back to the past and see the Paris show on 06. June 1976 and see/hear Ronnie beautiful guitar solo on Brown Sugar.

It will be cool if Mick could tell Ronnie to play a guitar solo instead of Karl's sax solo on Brown Sugar on 22nd Oct. 2017 !

Can somebody speak to Mick please ? smiling smiley

Date: May 19, 2017 14:52

Topi
They're not tearing anything away, it's the barcode they'll be scanning.

Speaking of VIP tickets - I, too, bit the bullet so to speak and splurged on the Gimme Shelter package for Paris #2. Sold my regular Fosse OR ticket to rstass (thank you, my good man!) and as a result I have both the GS package and still the Carre OR seat. Working on selling the seat, a fellow Finnish fan is considering it - that's why I don't have a listing out for it at this time.

I thought - what the hell, it will be the last stop on this tour/leg for me (can't stay for Paris #3) and I might as well skip the line-up and get the Early Entry. I don't care for a lithograph or any of the kitsch they'll throw in, tbh the early entry was a deal-breaker for me.

NOW I'm done buying, lol. Unless...oh never mind winking smiley

My point is that if the coupon tears away from the ticket before the gig then the ticket is invalid, that is why I am concerned about it.

Date: May 19, 2017 15:04

rstass
Yes it is true: I have a fosse or ticket thanks to Topi !

It is so exciting !

I have never been to Paris.

I was always dreaming about to see the Rolling Stones in Paris!
One of my highest dream is to go back to the past and see the Paris show on 06. June 1976 and see/hear Ronnie beautiful guitar solo on Brown Sugar.

It will be cool if Mick could tell Ronnie to play a guitar solo instead of Karl's sax solo on Brown Sugar on 22nd Oct. 2017 !

Can somebody speak to Mick please ? smiling smiley

Happy for you bud! I'll meet you in Munich - and Paris of course!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 15:14 by Topi.

Date: May 19, 2017 15:05

Rollin92

My point is that if the coupon tears away from the ticket before the gig then the ticket is invalid, that is why I am concerned about it.

Yeah of course your best interest is to try to keep it intact, but I'm still pretty sure it's the barcode that counts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 15:14 by Topi.

Date: May 19, 2017 16:26

Uarena, FNAC and Ticketmaster.FR seem to say "sold out" at this time as far as regular tickets go.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 16:35

Topi
Uarena, FNAC and Ticketmaster.FR seem to say "sold out" at this time as far as regular tickets go.

Is that for all 3 shows Topi? I guess that means Lucky Dippers like me will get crap seats. Would happily have paid out full price for Fosse Or if I could have got one.

Date: May 19, 2017 16:39

grzegorz67
Topi

Is that for all 3 shows Topi? I guess that means Lucky Dippers like me will get crap seats. Would happily have paid out full price for Fosse Or if I could have got one.

At this moment it seems all 3 sold out. Of course it could they're just saying that. There will be drops.

EDIT: in fact, add Myticket.FR to that list. All four outlets state a triple sellout right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 16:41 by Topi.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 19, 2017 16:52

Rik
gotdablouse
"Mon plaisir" ;-)

Now that most of us are sorted for tix, isn't it amazing that Paris is getting THREE SHOWS ! When is the last time that happened ? Well 1990 I suppose!

Bercy - Stade de France - Olympia smiling smiley

Yeah, Rik,
those were the days! thumbs up

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: May 19, 2017 17:12

I'm in for an overpriced (250) "Fosse Or" in Nanterre the 25th. Couldnt resist though I kept repeating me that I should not do it spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Still I'm looking forward to be at a Stones show once more. See you in Paris smileys with beer

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: May 19, 2017 17:31

Looks like they are re-arranging tickets:

For the VIP-packages on TM all categories are clickable but it it says: Veuillez nous excuser mais un problème technique momentané empêche d’initier votre commande. Nous vous invitons à essayer à nouveau ou à vous reconnecter ultérieurement. Merci de votre compréhension.

(We apologize but a short technical problem prevents you from initiating your order. We invite you to try again or reconnect at a later time. Thank you for your understanding.)

And for the normal tickets on TM all categories are clickable but it it says: La séance n'est pas ouverte à la vente.

(The meeting is not open for sale.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-19 17:33 by skyhawk.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 19, 2017 19:13

gotdablouse
...isn't it amazing that Paris is getting THREE SHOWS ! When is the last time that happened ? Well 1990 I suppose ...

It's not that rare, the Stones Love France,here we go :

1.Palais des Sports Paris October 22,23 & 24 - 1970
2.Les Abattoirs Paris June 4,5,6 & 7 - 1976
3.Parc des Princes Paris June 22,23 & 25 - 1990

4.Longchamps June 30 and July 1 + Olympia July 3 - 1995
5.Bercy, SDF, Olympia July 7,9 & 11 - 2003

HMN

Date: May 19, 2017 21:03

gotdablouse
"Mon plaisir" ;-)

Now that most of us are sorted for tix, isn't it amazing that Paris is getting THREE SHOWS !

Well, the Stones indeed love Paris, but it's probably not the main point. They want to sell their tickets first, and i think it's a good commercial strategy.
They know France is a big market for them, probably not as big as Germany or Netherland, but big enough. The last Stade de France sales in 2014 went like a grease fire, the arena is not that big, three shows means 120000 tixs (1 and a half SDF....only). Then add the"new arena inauguration" effect, the "last shows of the tour" effect, the "maybe the last shows ever" effect, the fact that there are worse places in the world to spend a week mixing concerts and tourism, the fact that the city is very central in western Europe and easy to reach from Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, UK.
If i was in charge i would probably make the same choice, and i don't say that because i'm french.
What amaze me is the frenzy about it. The Stones have been everywhere since the annoucement, huge advertizing. It should be difficult to find one person in the country who don't know that the Stones are coming (except having been in the coma for the last two weeks).

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home