Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 59
Re: Paris France travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:06

Would have gone for the VIP if they did payment plans/installments.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:09

"I think we know the answer to that question, you gotta do what you gotta do ;-)"

Ain't that the truth winking smiley Now there will be pot noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner until I get lucky with betting on the footy....

hot smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:15

Hello TE!! Do you have a spare NF Pit for Munich?? If so I'm very interested ;-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 14:19 by MadMax.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:20

laughinearlydied
i am poorly educated - could someone be so kind and tell me if there is somwhere on uarena where i can find out when we will be able to download the tickets? thank you so very much smiling smiley
Not sure where it is but they said not before september.
But Paris 22nd tixs were available (account/mes commandes) yesterday, and Paris 19th not
Take care, it is a one shot download.

I did not check now for 19th, mo more for 25th (I tried but queue !!!)

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:51

MadMax
Hello TE!! Do you have a spare NF Pit for Munich?? If so I'm very interested ;-)

Have, but need another week or two, in case of a friend. And a swap.
E-mail me at ter@datarespons.no

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:56

StonedRambler
Got Fosse Or for the 22th!! hot smileyhot smileyhot smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley
I'm so happy right now, I can't belive it

Here's one IMPORTANT TIP FOR YOU'ALL WHO BUY FROM THE UARENA WEBSITE:

if you managed to select the Category you want (by pressing F5 1000 times) and it's saying that not enough tickets are available - don't F5 again! - the Category might disappear. But try to put it in your shopping cart again and again, (did it maybe 50 times..) and at one point it will work!

Done it the same way and it was the only way to get fosse or tickets. Thanks.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 17, 2017 14:58

Regular Fosse available for the 25th at Myticket.fr.

[www.myticket.fr]

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:04

Anyone got his money back for cancelled pit tickets yet?

Posted by: rollingloc ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:16

i just see that in the pack VIP 4 there are early entrance for fosse or

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:22

Question for those who bought via the "vente-privée.com" presales and had already collected their tickets : is the chosen category in the right place on the seating-map?
In french it's more easy for me : avez-vous collecté vos billets achetés sur vente privée et sont-ils dans la bonne catégorie de place annoncée au moment de l'achat ? J'ai un gros doute avant de pouvoir chercher mes tickets à la Fnac car sur le mail d'achat de vente privée il n'y a aucune mention du bloc, rang, place...

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:28

Hello sister

A) had 1 fosse OR for the first show --> selected printing @FNAC and came out right of the FNAC printer.

cool smiley and 3 fosse OR for the second show --> selected pdf and printed and came great out of the printer smiling smiley

All these were fosse OR (described as category 2) but they were named differently in other sales, so normally it will turn out right for you! Get them as soon as you can so you can contact them if anything 's wrong.

Always make prntscrns from venteprivée, afterwards it is always impossible to find out what exactly you bought.

hope this helps
musicalement,

Date: May 17, 2017 15:35

Merci Damnation, indeed I didn't make print screens when I had the details of my order (seats) and forgot them but there was no mention of the number of the block, only rang and seat number. I go tomorrow to the Fnac so I hope everything is alright.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 15:39 by Sister Marie.

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: May 17, 2017 15:40

I got my tix for the 3 gigs at U arena near Paris this morning at 10:05. hot smiley thumbs up I got them by the skin of the teeth.
The venue is still under construction. Let’s hope electricity will be fixed on schedule!

Date: May 17, 2017 16:03

Look fine. At least it will be easier to get back to Paris Center after the show.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:05

Georges
I got my tix for the 3 gigs at U arena near Paris this morning at 10:05. hot smiley thumbs up I got them by the skin of the teeth.
The venue is still under construction. Let’s hope electricity will be fixed on schedule!

It seems a cold building environment.... many bars around the place????smileys with beer

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:09

Unfortunately, there are not many bars around. At least, not yet!

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:20

Although security will be tighter on that day, be warned that La Defense at night is quite different than in the day time.

Staying there after the show may be convenient but the area is empty and dull at night, and sometimes even as unfriendly as the Stade de France surroundings.

Date: May 17, 2017 16:22

Rollin92
What irritates me is that the PIT is advertised for 220 euro on their ticket map and not even an option to buy, apart from the other day when they cancelled loads of fans orders.

[www.uarena.com]

All my sources who have good connections (and it's also my feeling) say the same thing. No Filter Pit tixs won't be sold for Paris without a package.
What will happen later depend on the size of that pit. I've heard different stories about it. 400 people, 2000 people. Who knows? If it's 400, expectations to get one later are very low. A lot of them (80 at some point this morning) were available on viagogo for 1500 €. Don't know where those tixs come from. Maybe from guys who got them with a package. Or from one of those weird deals between the promotor and second market.

Posted by: spain73 ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:36

gwen
Although security will be tighter on that day, be warned that La Defense at night is quite different than in the day time.

Staying there after the show may be convenient but the area is empty and dull at night, and sometimes even as unfriendly as the Stade de France surroundings.

I will be spending 4 days in Paris, the shows' nights I'll be in downtown Nanterre (I 'll be tired to go to downtown Paris, I guess).

Any funny Street in Nanterre, bars, restaurants , .and so on....???
Is there any nightlife in Nanterre for the days of the shows???

Thanks. -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 16:36 by spain73.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:36

It's probably illegal to advertize tickets that are not made available for sale at face value, especially after they broke the sales (contract) on Friday but they know no one's going to sue them and they can always issues a dozen tickets and sell them at the venue if things heat up. There are worse things of course but it's still pretty disgusting that they're fleecing the most die-hard fans when they should be rewarding them for their support over the years...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 16:37 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:54

They've dropped some tickets on TM : [partenaires.ticketmaster.fr]#

Nothing much of interest but it's a good way to get a sense of how the seat numbers work ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 17, 2017 16:56

Just booked at CitizenM hotel for all three nights of the shows. It is right next door to the arena and you don't have to even cross a street to get to the U Arena!

Last two shows in the pit and the first in 117. SO EXCITED!!!

Date: May 17, 2017 16:57

gotdablouse
It's probably illegal to advertize tickets that are not made available for sale at face value, especially after they broke the sales (contract) on Friday but they know no one's going to sue them and they can always issues a dozen tickets and sell them at the venue if things heat up. There are worse things of course but it's still pretty disgusting that they're fleecing the most die-hard fans when they should be rewarding them for their support over the years...

I also think that it's illegal. Who paid these tickets at face value? If nobody, it's 'publicité mensongère'.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:05

Well, you can't always get what you want: I had tickets for Weezer at the famous Olympia for the 19 October.... Anyone interested? They're a great band! cool smiley>grinning smiley<

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:10

gotdablouse
They've dropped some tickets on TM : [partenaires.ticketmaster.fr]#

Same here: Myticket.fr

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:13

spain73
I will be spending 4 days in Paris, the shows' nights I'll be in downtown Nanterre (I 'll be tired to go to downtown Paris, I guess).

Any funny Street in Nanterre, bars, restaurants , .and so on....???
Is there any nightlife in Nanterre for the days of the shows???

Thanks. -

La Defense is really close to central Paris with either the RER or the tube. Walking to your hotel after the show will probably take as long.

As I said, nightlife in Nanterre or near La Defense is not really my definition of fun.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:20

Only going to spend show nights at CitizenM hotel. probably fly to engand in between shows to see family. Just as cheap as paying for a hotel

Date: May 17, 2017 17:26

Sister Marie
gotdablouse

I also think that it's illegal. Who paid these tickets at face value? If nobody, it's 'publicité mensongère'.

What's legal and what's not is a complicated story. It's why lawyers make money. I assume that if at some point a dozen tixs pop up, the whole thing will become 100% legal.

Date: May 17, 2017 17:32

gwen

As I said, nightlife in Nanterre or near La Defense is not really my definition of fun.

Couldn't agree more. It will be much easier to get back to city center than from Stade de France. No reason to book a room near the venue.

Posted by: ladywilliam ()
Date: May 17, 2017 17:52

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-17 17:53 by ladywilliam.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2223242526272829303132...LastNext
Current Page: 27 of 59

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home