Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15
Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 9, 2017 19:41

Please post all your comments, questions and info regarding the Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017 in Amsterdam The Netherlands here.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-28 14:42 by bv.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 9, 2017 22:33

I am hoping to get around 8 tickets tomorrow.
Downloaded the app on an android phone, people are indicating that you can set up a credit card account, but it was not requested when I registered and can't see that facility on the app now.
Has anybody given credit card details on their app?

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands travel and show info - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2017
Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: May 9, 2017 23:33

This location is THE WORST.
Maybe Keith can play this song in Amsterdam and dedicate it to the stadium acoustics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-09 23:34 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: May 9, 2017 23:37

Well the sound at the stadium might not be the best no (Better use "De Kuip" ^^) but the location is really easily accesible.

Date: May 9, 2017 23:47

It's the only concert that works out for me regarding location, hotels even holidays.
I would rather see them now and hopefully some UK concerts next year.

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: May 9, 2017 23:48

Info Amsterdam:

[www.iamsterdam.com]

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: May 9, 2017 23:50

HaroldJustin
Well the sound at the stadium might not be the best no (Better use "De Kuip" ^^) but the location is really easily accesible.

So you prefer a live show in a shitty location because it's easily accesible.

Maybe The Stones will play WELL, WELL for you for the first time live.

Would be incredible... THE WORST and WELL, WELL at The Amsterdam Arena.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:42

RipThisBone
HaroldJustin

So you prefer a live show in a shitty location because it's easily accesible.

Maybe The Stones will play WELL, WELL for you for the first time live.

Would be incredible... THE WORST and WELL, WELL at The Amsterdam Arena.

It's NOT really that bad - there's worse places I can think of to see the Stones.

Have fun to all who are going, and to those who aren't because they don't like stadium...oh well....can't be too picky this late in the game.

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:43

odean73
I am hoping to get around 8 tickets tomorrow.
Downloaded the app on an android phone, people are indicating that you can set up a credit card account, but it was not requested when I registered and can't see that facility on the app now.
Has anybody given credit card details on their app?
I have the same question actually...

Posted by: bart-man ()
Date: May 10, 2017 00:45

Amsterdam is a sort of a Stones Capital. The sound in the Johan Cruijff ArenA is improved. It depends on what kind of places you have. If you have fieldtickets the sound is pretty good. I rather prefere the Ziggodome because of it sound and the intimate vibe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-10 07:12 by bart-man.

Posted by: leahoneill ()
Date: May 10, 2017 02:01

Same question...downloaded app some time ago but not certain about purchase details or what the tickets will be?

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: May 10, 2017 04:02

That they are not playing Ziggodome for Jeroen final proof they don't read this board.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: May 10, 2017 08:21

leahoneill
Same question...downloaded app some time ago but not certain about purchase details or what the tickets will be?

I has same question, finally Ive buy a tshirt and Ive write sll the purchase details, maybe you can do the same and dont buy anything (I wanted the tshirt really...)

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: May 10, 2017 08:27

Think it will redirect you to the ticketmaster site where you can buy the tickets.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 10, 2017 09:29

TOTALLY confused by this pricing and the various 'options' ........

We have a NO Filter pit for 235 Euros

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

And we have a PLATINUM No Filter pit for 950 Euros ???

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Er, forgive me for asking, but WHAT THE F**K is the difference ? I can't see an explanation ANYWHERE of what you get for the 'Platinum' bit, what the various components of the different 'packages' are ....... anyone else out there looking at this s**t and wondering much the same as I am ?

Any anyone have any ANSWERS ?

Hopefully, when the link(s) go live, these details will be there. Boy is it confusing !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 10, 2017 09:29

Hotel prices are insane in Amsterdam on show day. On some tours I have been staying in Leiden when going to shows in Amsterdam, den Hague or even Gelsenkirchen(!). Train travel is easy in The Netherlands, I just wonde how long the trains are going after the shows...

Bjornulf

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: May 10, 2017 09:45

bv
Hotel prices are insane in Amsterdam on show day. On some tours I have been staying in Leiden when going to shows in Amsterdam, den Hague or even Gelsenkirchen(!). Train travel is easy in The Netherlands, I just wonde how long the trains are going after the shows...
Utrecht would be a good bet. The arena is next to the amsterdam utrecht train line.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 10, 2017 09:55

Hotels at Schiphol airport are usually a much cheaper option than the city centre and trains direct from the airport to the city centre only take 15 minutes are very frequent and run around the clock.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:02

Any layout?

Date: May 10, 2017 10:11

paulywaul

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Er, forgive me for asking, but WHAT THE F**K is the difference ? I can't see an explanation ANYWHERE of what you get for the 'Platinum' bit, what the various components of the different 'packages' are ....... anyone else out there looking at this s**t and wondering much the same as I am ?

Hopefully, when the link(s) go live, these details will be there. Boy is it confusing !

Ideally you could do with the details at least a day before, so you can take all the details in.
Instead of panicking on the day, I mean it's a wad of money we are talking about here.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:18

odean73
paulywaul

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

[www.ticketmaster.nl]

Ideally you could do with the details at least a day before, so you can take all the details in.
Instead of panicking on the day, I mean it's a wad of money we are talking about here.

No kidding. The pricing that we see now was all 'made up' yesterday in the hours immediately after the announcement, because if you look on page 18 of the TOUR thread on this board, you'll see someone posted the pricing as it was displayed on the TM Dutch website in the first hour to two hours after the announcement. THEN - it all changed - to what we see now. They just f***ing make it up as they go along. Seating plan ? You must be joking ? No sign of one of those - YET !!

Ticket sales are the usual farce in other words, a bunch of clowns on acid couldn't organise a more potentially confusing clusterf**k even if they dropped a month's supply in one go !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:26

paulywaul
Ticket sales are the usual farce in other words, a bunch of clowns on acid couldn't organise a more potentially confusing clusterf**k even if they dropped a month's supply in one go !!

This is exactly the way to make the most money. Right now, if we want to be there, we unfortunately have to obey. Yes, it is outrageous. Or waiting for the days before the show, when the ticket drops will surely occur. But that is kind of impossible if one has to arrange plane tickets, hotels and so on. If you do that a week before the show, you might get "normally priced" tickets, but you pay insane money for all the rest. confused smiley

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:30

IN 2006 they played the Arena and that was not bad at all, except opening with JJF. After that, sound was pretty OK. Much better than '98.

However, can't understand you must be in possession of an American Express card for the Presale. I think the most people in Holland use Mastercard or Visa. Strange.

Date: May 10, 2017 10:31

Is it neccessary to have an account at ticketmaster.nl when I use the RS Presale App?

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:33

For the app pre-sale you need an American Express card?

Posted by: latcho ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:35

RipThisBone
This location is THE WORST.
Maybe Keith can play this song in Amsterdam and dedicate it to the stadium acoustics.
it's the cheapest concert on the tour, you got 3 concerts at the same time. at least thats what you hear, in fact a terible sound!!!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 10, 2017 10:36

You can get a room at the ibis budget Schiphol airport hotel on show day for €65 and they have a free shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport where you can take a 15 minute train ride into the city centre.
It is a pretty basic hotel but clean they also have parking facilities which I believe are charged as an extra but this hotel is certainly one of the cheaper options in Amsterdam that weekend for anyone looking for a place to stay.

Personally I like the citizen m hotel which is right next to the airport but a pricier option.

Nate thumbs up

Date: May 10, 2017 10:36

MonkeyMan2000

It's confusing. For ticketmaster you need an American Express card. For the RS App.. no idea? I think so, but it's not clear to me.

Date: May 10, 2017 10:41

RG
MonkeyMan2000

It's confusing. For ticketmaster you need an American Express card. For the RS App.. no idea? I think so, but it's not clear to me.
I think for ticketmaster just a credit card, Visa, Amercan Express etc.

Date: May 10, 2017 10:43

MAF
RG
MonkeyMan2000

I think for ticketmaster just a credit card, Visa, Amercan Express etc.

Ok. Thank you! I hope so!

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 15

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1751
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home