Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Miss You Live
Date: May 17, 2017 15:04

I guess that everyone has different tastes. Bridges and Voodoo tour versions of "Miss You" are my least favourite versions of the song except for maybe the Zip Code Tour renditions of Miss You. Quite honestly,it was not a highlight of the "A Bigger Bang Tour" either. Saitama '06 was alright.

Havana Moon was filmed on March 25th,2016 which was 8 days after the Ole Ole South American tour's last show. The sax player was the same as far as I know.

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: May 17, 2017 23:43

Just my personal taste but I haven't cared for Miss You in concert since 1981. Last time it had any real heart and soul.

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 18, 2017 00:05

besides the 1978 version, I think I like Voodoo Lounge tour the best. Never been really a great song live for me any way. To me it can be retired permanently at this point. Jagger loves this song. Getting rid of MISS YOU for Jagger is like telling Keith to get rid of JJF imho.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: May 18, 2017 06:33

GasLightStreet
This is perhaps my fave simply because of what Ronnie does at 4:36 and then Mick's reaction to it.

[www.youtube.com]

Wow...Dreadfully speeded up. What POS "John's Videos" is... normal speed is here
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: May 18, 2017 08:47

35love
Seriously, no offense, but who the &$@! needs a bathroom break
for a 2 hour concert of the
Rolling Stones ?????

I have wanted to say that for a long time! angry smiley

Yep, this is one of life mysteries to me...And I really understand the "no offense" part too

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1883
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home