Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: "Tattoo You" What Does It Mean?
Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: March 30, 2017 03:08

I believe what she tells me. There are photos of her with Stones at their homes all the way back to 1978 when she looked about sixteen and her initials were L.T.A.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 30, 2017 03:10

Little T & A

ROCKMAN

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: March 30, 2017 04:40

Posted by: HankM ()
Date: March 30, 2017 04:47

Another cool thing about Tattoo You is how if you drop the needle just as
the lion roars for the 3rd time at the beginning of "Logan's Run" it syncs up perfectly

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: July 5, 2017 14:28

>>>Haven't you been saying he's got a pen pal?

Yes, the platonic Polish friend.

35love
chatoyancy
No. She met them years after they recorded Memory Motel. Hannah was Carly Simon. The Stones put lots of secret messages in their songs and artwork. I think it's what keeps them going. If someone keeps changing her phone number the only way they can reach her is in song. I think she disappears for that purpose, so they will write songs to her. She's elusive. Always slipping away. But she won't write a book and spill secrets like Carly did. She prefers to dictate the random post now and then on iorr.org. Good company here.

Well, you got me. I hope you aren't pulling my leg, but next week after I move and get my stuff out of storage, I'm going to look at my bloody TY album!
The only vinyl I currently own, a gift while dating my H after I told him side 2 was my mana in this lifetime (he then gifted it to me signed. See? Had to marry him. I gotta ring, too)
So if you care to help a poor mother out, you'll just spill it now. Or confess to bs. Who does Mick really love? And Keith? Haven't you been saying he's got a pen pal? I think maybe this keeps you going, too?

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1927
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home