Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: About other Stones sites...
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 7, 2016 18:43

treaclefingers
Munichhilton
EOMS is the only site with an honest to God snack machine and that keeps people coming back...plus great bootleg reviews

i've often found the snacks on EOMS can be a bit stale and dated. also, a bit overpriced.

japanese poetry on the other hand is without peer.
The snack machine would be very sad to hear this from you...a once loyal customer who always used exact change...

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: August 7, 2016 18:47

latebloomer
Well, I've looked st The Flintsones fan club...there's a poll vote for who is more attractive, Wilma or Betty, and a heated debate on whether or not Barney is a virgin. Plus lots of vintage lunch boxes for sale or trade.

As for The Rolling Stones, I don't go anywhere else...IORR has everything I need and want. cool smiley

I hear BamBam grew up nice... Running a rock bar somewhere.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 7, 2016 18:52

What is HV/AC?

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: August 7, 2016 19:00

Hellacious Vacuums with Alternating Current

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 7, 2016 19:00

GasLightStreet
What is HV/AC?

Heating, ventilation, air conditioning

Date: August 7, 2016 22:06

Munichhilton
EOMS is the only site with an honest to God snack machine and that keeps people coming back...plus great bootleg reviews

...but not enough boot offerings...

Posted by: Night Manager ()
Date: August 8, 2016 01:56

never felt the urge to look anywhere else. On IORR, there is always some information leaking through, that I don`t think you get anywhere else, if you can tell the so-so-insiders from those who just put it on, or just guess.
And BV prevents a whole lot of crap, as straight as he is, so it`s easy to keep informed, and enjoy without having to wade through too much shit.
-It`s often a good read, I like many of those who post, although I never met them. - Imagine checking every available stones site everyday - life is short, and then you die. I`ll stick with IORR, takes up enough of my precious time
(not saying other sites aren`t any good, never checked one)

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 9, 2016 16:57

Munichhilton
treaclefingers
Munichhilton

i've often found the snacks on EOMS can be a bit stale and dated. also, a bit overpriced.

japanese poetry on the other hand is without peer.
The snack machine would be very sad to hear this from you...a once loyal customer who always used exact change...

not always...things were never the same though after i tried jamming a $5 bill into the coin slot. it took me a whole lot of effort to get that money back, pushing and shoving and rocking the snack machine until i was all out of breadth.

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: August 9, 2016 19:51

Keno

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 9, 2016 21:56

reg thorpe
Keno

that feels a bit like a retirement site for old stones fans.

Date: August 10, 2016 06:27

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1898
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home