Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT - Musician's Joke
Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: July 25, 2016 19:14

Back in the 1970s there was a groupie living in a big U.S. city. And every time a famous rock star came into town she spent the night with him. Her friends were very jealous, and the morning after they used to ask ‘How was it?’ And she replied ‘He was fantastic, but he wasn’t Mick Jagger’.

But one day the Rolling Stones were actually playing that city. The girl was lucky because she spent the night with Mick Jagger! Her friends were very excited, and so was she. The morning after they could hardly wait to ask her ‘How was it?’ And she replied ‘He was fantastic, but he wasn’t Mick Jagger’.

(Only a joke, not to be taken personal by Mr Jagger)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-07-25 19:15 by saltoftheearth.

Posted by: ash ()
Date: July 25, 2016 22:46

camper88
A 'C', an E-flat, and a 'G' go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but we don't serve minors."

So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished: the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second." An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims: "Get out now! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says: "You're looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development."

This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything else, and stands there au natural.

Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

That's a lot of jokes within a joke. I'll bet there's a lot of Brian Wilson fans laughing their nuts off and a lot of guitarists wondering what E flat is !

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 25, 2016 22:56

saltoftheearth
‘He was fantastic, but he wasn’t Mick Jagger’.

In The True Adventures of the Rolling Stones, two women told Stanley Booth that as a true story.

Posted by: polythene sam ()
Date: July 25, 2016 23:10

What's the difference between a musician and a mutual fund?
A mutual fund will eventually mature and earn real money.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 26, 2016 22:28

ash
camper88
A 'C', an E-flat, and a 'G' go into a bar. The bartender says: "Sorry, but we don't serve minors."

So, the E-flat leaves, and the C and the G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished: the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me. I'll just be a second." An A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims: "Get out now! You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender says: "You're looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development."

This proves to be the case, as the E-flat takes off the suit, and everything else, and stands there au natural.

Eventually, the C sobers up, and realizes in horror that he's under a rest. The C is brought to trial, is found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

That's a lot of jokes within a joke. I'll bet there's a lot of Brian Wilson fans laughing their nuts off and a lot of guitarists wondering what E flat is !

SHHHHHH. Don't tell anyone that an E flat is just another name for, well, ah ha ha ha ha ha, you almost got me to say it.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: August 8, 2016 03:32

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: August 8, 2016 17:04

Why does your lead singer keep standing outside your door?

He doesn't know when to come in.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home