Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ameriquest ramble on getting tickets. (Las Vegas on sale now!)
Posted by: Michael Mead LV ()
Date: August 26, 2005 03:10

I gotta say that this tour has the weirdest ways to get tix. A very long way from
every other kid at my high schoool rushing to the "Fidelity Lane" ticket outlet in Seattle 1981, KISW announced tix at like 8 AM, And we stuffed 6 of us in my pals mom's Mazda. Getting those tix in our hands, such a rush. Am I in the minority when I say I HATE reserved seating? Anyway, have seen our boys every tour since. 15 years of living in NYC let me see them multiple times from Shea, Atlantic City, Giants, MSG, Hartford and even the Port Chester MTV show. Also press confs. from 89 to 02. I am a quietly dedicated fan
After having been burned last time by the Fan Club living here now in LV, I was ready to just take my chances for general tix this Sat. And here is Ameriquest having a presale already. Just typed in "Ameriquest" as a password and I was in.
Is that advertising by typing in "Ameriquest"? After dropping $350+ for both of the
Lick's shows, and then getting truly poor seats, this time is the cheapest will do.
$131.25+ a pop! (U213, row K). On the plus side, for those of you who are coming, the MGMGrand Arena is even more intimate and has better acoustics than MSG.
Am I just nostalgic for the days of waiting in line all day to get in the show, and the haze of marijuana?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1700
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home