Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

@bv: YouTube - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s) - possible to divide into stones and others ???
Posted by: thomashanck ()
Date: June 1, 2016 09:23

hi bv,

is it possible to divide the topic "YouTube" Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)" into Stones-related and others ? so we could get into just stones-related videos, not mixed with so many other videos, for example...

YouTube - Stones - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)
YouTube - others - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)

Re: @bv: YouTube - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s) - possible to divide into stones and others ???
Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: June 1, 2016 10:07

That's a great idea!

Why don't you open those two threads?

Re: @bv: YouTube - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s) - possible to divide into stones and others ???
Date: June 1, 2016 23:24

hi bv,

is the dividing possible or interesting for you?
for us it is, i think so

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 1, 2016 23:36

I agree ..just open a new topic "Post a New or Never Seen Rolling Stones Video"

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 1, 2016 23:52

Maybe we can also get a topic with 'real clips', not those audiofiles with completely unrelated pictures underneath (Beast of Burden, showing Brian in 1964).

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: June 2, 2016 22:04

I just watched this video today : Mick & Keith talk about their time living in Edith Grove. It's rare to see them talk together. It seems to be recorded recently but I don't know when exactly. Sorry if it's already been published.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: June 3, 2016 11:51

sorry jpasc95,

this topic should be a question to bv if he could divide this topic into 2 parts...

- stones-related
- non stones-related

please use the other topic to place your post...
YouTube - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)

Date: June 3, 2016 12:01

thomashanck
sorry jpasc95,

this topic should be a question to bv if he could divide this topic into 2 parts...

- stones-related
- non stones-related

please use the other topic to place your post...
YouTube - Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s)

There is already a video thread, so maybe you can just name this thread as an OT video thread?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 3, 2016 15:25

Hasn't this something to do with the fact that BV is afraid that non-official Stones material would be published on such a thread?

Date: June 4, 2016 01:13

hi,

that's what i just asked for:

a pure stones-audio-video-thread where i can get along and click through only stones-stuff.

if i do it now, there is stones-stuff next to (i.e.) sheryl crow singing black betty and so on. i thought it would be easy to open 2 threads
instead of puttin' it all into one.

but i think it will remain just one thread, all videos and audios from stones and others in one thread.

Date: June 4, 2016 01:21

Just re-name this one "The Rolling Stones Video Thread", then?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 4, 2016 01:25

I just noticed that the "YouTube thread" was originally titled "YouTube Post your fav. movies", so I think it wouldn't be hard to change the title of this thread. smiling smiley

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: June 4, 2016 01:28

The YouTube thread is 144 pages (and counting) long, I imagine that bv as a lot more important things to do than trawl through that lot.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: jambay ()
Date: June 4, 2016 08:59

Maybe there can also be a separate thread for only Stones official videos... separate from Stones Live concert videos... and be sure to sepreate those into fan shot versus pros hot videos.... and be sure to separate out another thread with specific Stones producers only e.g Don Was separate from Jimmy Miller where i can get along and click through only Jimmy Miller stones-stuff... oh!! OH!!! and do a separate thread for only Ian Stewart videos and music.. and also another separate thread with only

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 4, 2016 12:29

DandelionPowderman

thumbs up

Agree, sometimes I don't like it to post a special Stones video on the "Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s) " because I think not everybody read this thread and it will stay unnoticed.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: June 4, 2016 19:00

NICOS
DandelionPowderman

thumbs up

Agree, sometimes I don't like it to post a special Stones video on the "Post a NEW or FAVORITE video(s) " because I think not everybody read this thread and it will stay unnoticed.

You can guarantee that bv would merge it with the existing thread. That's what usually happpens.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 4, 2016 20:13

As I said, unnoticed, earlier. I think this has something to do with copyrights and such. I don't think that BV likes to get in trouble with the Rolling Stones organisation.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 5, 2016 03:08

Stoneage
As I said, unnoticed, earlier. I think this has something to do with copyrights and such. I don't think that BV likes to get in trouble with the Rolling Stones organisation.

Don't think so.Once I started this thread with all kind of Stones stuff including clips without any problems.

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2047
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home