Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

new album has started
Posted by: mkbbci ()
Date: March 31, 2016 02:08

I heard today from a guy who knows mick,keith,charlie,and Ronnie,and bill personally.he wants the source to remain anonymous.he told me that in January,2015,the stones recorded some new tracks at chess studios in Chicago,illinois.

Re: new album has started
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 31, 2016 02:13

Any idea of the (working) titles?

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: March 31, 2016 05:08

Chess Records doesnt exist anymore. It is a Willie Dixon museum. I'd be amazed if there is any working equipment in there still.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: March 31, 2016 05:15

One of the tracks is a sequel to both Honkey Tonk Women and Monkey Man titled Monkey Woman. And then a song about a tattooed cow called Tattoo Moo. I'm trying to imagine the lyrics and melodies.

Posted by: bonddm ()
Date: March 31, 2016 07:56

mkbbci
I heard today from a guy who knows mick,keith,charlie,and Ronnie,and bill personally.he wants the source to remain anonymous.he told me that in January,2015,the stones recorded some new tracks at chess studios in Chicago,illinois.
Maybe he meant January,1965?!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:06

mkbbci

Rocky Dijon don't believe it!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:14

Yeah, I'm a "let me see and feel the wounds, otherwise it ain't Jesus" sort of guy.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: March 31, 2016 08:50

Rocky Dijon
Yeah, I'm a "let me see and feel the wounds, otherwise it ain't Jesus" sort of guy.

Sometimes rumours are true! winking smiley

Date: March 31, 2016 08:53

Why a new thread about it instead of confirming what Steinschlag wrote yesterday in the new album thread?

Posted by: alexisjagger ()
Date: March 31, 2016 09:44

I think it is an early April fools joke

Date: March 31, 2016 10:22

alexisjagger
I think it is an early April fools joke

In March?

Date: March 31, 2016 10:38

I think this is ooooolalalala thread.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 31, 2016 10:38

I Believe it when I see it...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: March 31, 2016 12:56

mkbbci

"and bill"

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 31, 2016 12:58

mkbbci

Hahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahaahahaa
Time for a drink Mate???
jeroen

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 31, 2016 15:32

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-31 16:32 by Koen.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 31, 2016 16:00

Who's Bill? Is he a bodyguard or something?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 31, 2016 17:24

The guy said he new Bill personally, not that he recorded with them in early 2015!

Can't really be bothered to look up the Stones related news of January 2015 but I seem to remember some NY sightings before the ZIP Tour was announced so I suppose they could have gone down to Chicago to lay down some tracks. Strange though that they wouldn't have found a way to use that fact for some kind of "auto-promo" along the lines of "we haven't forgotten where we come from", etc...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Mel Belli ()
Date: March 31, 2016 17:38

Highly doubtful. As far as we know, Keith was last in Chicago to film segments of the Morgan Neville documentary.

Mick said the band recorded in December and plans to return to the studio this spring. Why muddy the waters (pun intended) with this bs?

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 31, 2016 18:42

EddieByword
Any idea of the (working) titles?

April's Fool

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: March 31, 2016 21:27

Well....... MY source tells me that The Stones intend for this to be their last and greatest recording effort in the same the way that Abbey Road was for The Beatles. So... this should be pretty incredible.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: March 31, 2016 21:42

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-31 21:43 by Koen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1845
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home