Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

paul dugdale, cuba, fonda etc.
Posted by: jackflash1129 ()
Date: March 27, 2016 20:53

I'm sure many of you have read as I have that the Stones concert in Cuba was filmed by Paul Dugdale who also did the sweet summer sun concert a few years back as well as the yet to be released sticky fingers Fonda show. Do you think the stones are planning on releasing another four flicks type box set of the 2012-2016 shows? Perhaps Cuba, Fonda maybe the O2 show?

Re: paul dugdale, cuba, fonda etc.
Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 27, 2016 21:02

possible but it's quite late i was thinking they'd of done this once the 50 and counting tour was over

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: March 27, 2016 22:16

They also have the Tv shows of Newark and Glastonbury and also filmed a couple of concerts in Europe 2014. So it could be an exellent boxset with Cuba and Fonda included.

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: March 27, 2016 22:18

Which shows in Europe were filmed?

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 27, 2016 22:28

Please let them include the Walbbühne Berlin gig

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: March 27, 2016 22:35

Do 2 full concerts then a hour documentary or so then a disc of a few different shows like they done for a bigger bang set

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 28, 2016 01:59

MacLaurens
Which shows in Europe were filmed?

All of them, Mick said in 1995, "we film every show"..............

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: April 9, 2016 03:15

Yeah, but that's just what you see on the big screen at the concerts and we all know how that worked for the Leeds '82 dvd/blu ray.

A couple of concerts in Europe '14 were filmed with extra camera's, including The Waldbuhne in Berlin. I can't remember which other concerts, three or four in total.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 9, 2016 04:15

GJV
Yeah, but that's just what you see on the big screen at the concerts and we all know how that worked for the Leeds '82 dvd/blu ray.

A couple of concerts in Europe '14 were filmed with extra camera's, including The Waldbuhne in Berlin. I can't remember which other concerts, three or four in total.

I think the standard of filming, even stage films has changed a lot since 1982, even the boot stage films from '89 were better than that (in terms of 'not so many head shots', not the clarity of the film itself..............

I was just answering Mclaurens question all the same, Mick said "we film every show".....I'm not saying every bit of film will be suitable for release......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-09 04:21 by EddieByword.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: April 9, 2016 14:55

Personally I think Sweet Summer Sun was fabulously shot, great band interaction etc... Far superior to Shine A Light IMHO.

Unfortunately it's taking a long time to edit and colour balance the Fonda footage due to my loud shirt in the front row.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 9, 2016 15:10

mattleeuk
Personally I think Sweet Summer Sun was fabulously shot, great band interaction etc... Far superior to Shine A Light IMHO.

Unfortunately it's taking a long time to edit and colour balance the Fonda footage due to my loud shirt in the front row.

Yes, now you mention it Matt .... I've been meaning to have a quiet word with you one of these days about these loud shirts you sport from time to time !! winking smiley

You really must calm down !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: April 9, 2016 15:18

spunky
Please let them include the Walbbühne Berlin gig

I second that request! This gig had a special atmosphere because of the intimate setting inside the wood. Looking from the pit all the way up to the third tier was amazing.

Hope they will include that gig. And please make a Ultra HD BluRay edition available!

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: April 9, 2016 16:00

I SAW SOME CAMERAS IN THE TRABENDO....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1638
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home