Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Have you found a picture of yourself at a Stones concert?
Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: April 1, 2016 13:42

25th August 1990 / Wembley Stadium - London UK = I was first row. You can clearly see me in the second part of Start Me Up, and even better at the very very beginning of Tumbling Dice.

3th July 1995 / Olympia - Paris France = as I was first row, may be I will be on the official DVD. You can see me on some pictures which were taken from the stage. For information, I got the guitar pick used by Keith on I go Wild.

25 October 2012 / Trabendo - Paris France = I was first row in the corner at 2 meters from Ronnie. Before Midnight Rambler, Mick put his harmonica on an amp. I could have touch the harmonica. Of course, I didn't. You can see me on some pictures and in one short official video.

25 March 2016 / Cuidad Deportiva - Habana Cuba = as I was at the barrier along the caltwalk on Ronnie side at less than 12 meters from the stage, may be I will be on the official DVD. I have been filmed twice.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 1, 2016 14:30

No, and I'm hardly the main character either...

2 1 2 0

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: April 1, 2016 14:56

There was a book published about the 1981 Tour called "The Last Tour." On the back cover is a picture of a kid (taken from behind) standing on a milk crate facing the stage at JFK Stadium, Philly...That was my friend Kenny.

Date: April 1, 2016 20:46

HonkeyTonkFlash
There was a book published about the 1981 Tour called "The Last Tour." On the back cover is a picture of a kid (taken from behind) standing on a milk crate facing the stage at JFK Stadium, Philly...That was my friend Kenny.

The book was by Philip Kamin, and I've lost my copy. If anyone can provide a picture of the back cover, I'd be oh so grateful...

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: April 1, 2016 20:47

i found myself in a video, for Mick Jagger's Webster Hall performance - done to promote the Wandering Spirit album, which wasn't to be released for at least another couple days. I'm only in it for a split second.

Date: April 1, 2016 21:08

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 1, 2016 23:55

I have never seen a photo of myself at a concert but that reminds me to ask this question; was anyone at the Westin Hotel in Montreal on April 20, 1998 in the bar/restaurant around 2:30 when I met Mick? The reason that I'm even mentioning this is when I was speaking with Mick, there was a wall of flashes going off behind me so I KNOW this was photographed! I tried so hard to contact ANYONE who may have been taking pictures of us but to no avail...I HAD MY CAMERA on the table and just left it there! I had a friend with me and she never picked up the camera and took photos! I am crushed!
If you or anyone took photos of this PLEASE contact me! It would mean so much to SEE what went down...I KNOW what happened but photos of it would be rewarded! My email is mickschix2@aol.com
Thanks in advance!tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 2, 2016 00:42

One of the Twickenham concerts, T_Mobile personnel were taking pictures on entering the stadium, around 30 minutes later the snaps were being shown on the big screen, that's the one and only time for me.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 2, 2016 00:57

The book was by Philip Kamin, and I've lost my copy. If anyone can provide a picture of the back cover, I'd be oh so grateful...

This is rear cover of The Rolling Stones Live same book as The Last Tour
but not sure if the rear cover shot is the same ..... best I can do for ya

ROCKMAN

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 2, 2016 01:14

My copy of The Last Tour also has a shot of Mick in the cherry picker on the back -
different than the one RockMan's posted, but no kid on a milk crate in sight.

Date: April 2, 2016 02:40

with sssoul
My copy of The Last Tour also has a shot of Mick in the cherry picker on the back -
different than the one RockMan's posted, but no kid on a milk crate in sight.

Hmmm...wonder if I had a different edition of the book - but thanks for trying!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1150
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home