Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith's knuckles
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: August 18, 2005 14:07

Did anyone notice Keith's knuckles in the photo where his elbows are resting on the shoulders of two other Stones-members? I studied the photo this morning, and... I believe he has to have a lot of pain when he's playing. And I also noticed that his right ring finger and his long finger were taped together with see-through tape. Has he had treatment for arthritis? Does anyone know? Did anyone else notice this? It sure got me worried, because I really love this man.

Re: Keith's knuckles
Date: August 18, 2005 14:10

<Has he had treatment for arthritis?>

I'm sure he has. He must have access to the best doctors in the world

Posted by: Fansince1964 ()
Date: August 18, 2005 16:48

Well there's always the choice between "going to the doctor and be able to play or not and put his guitar on the shelf"

I think Keith chooses to do what "he's really good at" according to himself and rest of us, play rock and roll in the best Stones manner ever!

HJofSweden

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: August 18, 2005 17:15

It doesn't look pretty. Probably flares up sometimes.It looks like j=he's got marbles in his fingers.

Posted by: hutz13 ()
Date: August 18, 2005 17:26

Yeah, I was wondering about those hands ... I mean it must hamper his dexterity a bit to play with those swollen knuckles.

I understand Keith's technique probably isn't really that challenging to him anymore and with his use of open G and so on it's a bit more forgiving but still must hurt!

Ultimate Rock Music Poll
[www.squidoo.com]

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 18, 2005 17:28

From what I read on arthritis it gets worse in mornings
(how would Keith know? smiling smiley ).
SOme of the users here at the board suffer from this themselves, they mad add some knowledge to this.

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: August 18, 2005 19:01

There is a new technique where you can get implants in your fingers that substitute the ill knuckles. The thing is: either it works 100% or it gets totally wrong and worse. I think Keith decided to accept his finger problem better than risking losing it all at once.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1660
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home